How School Works (according to Denki)

Taneo: So, um. How does school work? Denki: Every student involved in this school looks like a 30 year old Meth addict *Points at Shinso*. I love how the dress code goes Uniform, light dress code, abolishment of the department of education. *Looks at Deku* Did a man just fall to the ground crying pursuantly? *Bakugo comes in screaming* Now that is a hell of a way to get into class *laughs*. Deku: Hey Kacchan! Bakugo: What's your problem? Don't touch me unless you wanna fight! Deku: Oh Really?                                                                                                                                                                            Denki: What is a group of organism's that are all similer known as? *Points at Shoto* And this kids answer was Genocide...  Kirishima: Chair's mine thot! Sero: I just got suspened from school for a week...... I've never been so thankful in all my life. Aizawa: Don't mind me I was just on the Internet over here, I was looking up 'How to cure depression' Mina: I think I just, Rocket Pooped. Denki: A teacher just beat me in the face with a beer. And then I sprayed unrine all over the place.... Shinso: The end of my school day ends EXACTLY the way it's supposed to, with me sleeping on the curb outside of my house *Laughs*