Chapter one

FELIX

"I'm sorry, Felix." Marzia sighed, turning around and walking out the door. Why? Why would she leave me?! For some other guy? What did I do wrong? "W-why me...?"

—————————————————————

I took another swig of whiskey. I looked around my bedroom feeling dizzy. Suddenly, I got a notification from snapchat. (Idk if he has snapchat but just go with it)

Snap from Kat🍓
Kat🍓 is typing...

Kat? I hadn't heard from her in months! Who's Kat? She was my best friend. That is until, I met Marzia. She kind of distances herself from me and acted very jealous. I brushed it off, though. I opened it dreadfully.

Kat🍓
Hey. Look, I'm very happy for you and Marzia but I need to tell you something...

Me
What is it? Oh and me and Marzia aren't uh together anymore

Kat🍓
Oh my god Felix I'm so sorry I didn't know. You probably don't need to hear this then...

Me
Just tell me. I'm getting dizzy

Kat🍓
Dizzy? Fe, are you okay?

Me
Yeah yeah I'm fine just a little bit to drink that's all

Kat🍓
Oh ok. Anyways I was gonna tell you that Um well... that I have feelings for you...

What?!! She has feelings for me? Why?! I ask to many questions. Maybe that's one of the reasons mar broke up with me. I decided to leave her on opened and think for a little bit. I grabbed the bottle of whiskey and downed half the bottle. I started to feel that dizzy feeling again. Before I knew it, I had downed 3 whole bottles. After that I ended up passing out on the couch. Why do I do this to myself.

Kat🍓
Fe? Look, I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have even told you. What wrong with me...? I really hope you don't hate me now. Just please text me back fe.. please

Opened 56m

Fuck this. I stumbled over to my kitchen. I opened a drawer and pulled out some pills. I opened the bottle and poured seven of them into my hand. No Felix don't do this. People love you. No they don't. Everyone hates me. What about Kat? She's just saying that because of pity. She's just gonna use me for my fame like all the others. (No shade to Marzia this is just for stories sake mar is a goddess) No she's not she really likes you. Stop it! No she doesn't!

Kat🍓
Felix please answer me!

Me
I'm sorry. Don't cry please. Goodbye

Kat🍓
FELIX! ANSWER MY CALLS PLEASE FELIX!!!

Kat🍓
FELIX!!

6 missed calls from Katrina J.

I blinked slowly as the world started to fade away. I heard someone rush into my house. I saw her face. Kat? Why's she here? Is she saving me? "Hello?! Yes I need an ambulance ASAP!!" She yelled into the phone. I immediately regret this. Why would I do this? So stupid. Well, too late now...

—————————————————————

Hi. Bye. 494 words!