Chapter 3

Author’s Note: Guys, I’m super sorry that I haven’t updated this story! When I looked over my stories and saw that this has 400 or so reads, I was like: I HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! So  guys please don’t be mad! Thank you!

Chapter 2 <3 Recap:

So we're at her house, having our date (which just looks like a normal bff hang-out). I'm sitting at the table wearing nothing but my usual clothing. And so is Ashley.

"Dinner's done! I hope you like ... I mean, this is my FIRST meal I've cooked for someone SPECIAL! And, and”

"Shhhhhhh!" I tell her. I grin and look at the plate before me. It's one of my favourite. Shrimp Alfrado! Yum!!!

I took a few bites and a couple of drinks of the iced-tea she made and it was good.

"So, how do you like?" she asks while getting up to gather all of the dishes.

"It was ........ GOOOOOD! Ah, that's my favourite meal of all time!" I say while smiling.

"I'm glad you liked or even loved it," she replies while washing the dishes.

Since her back is to me I'm thinking maybe I should scare her! Maybe? Maybe not?

Heh, whatever. Imma do it anyways.

So I sneak to her back and put my head on one of her shoulders and kissed her neck. And of course she tensed at my touch.

I grin and just bite her neck in the same spot I kissed and she groaned.

"Ugh, Tam you're too much for me!" Ash says while turning around and kissing me.

Ash is a bit shorter than me but at least I don't have to bend over.

I bit her lip and she greedily opens her mouth. Once our tongues touched we both moaned in pleasure.

I felt her smile and I couldn't help but grin (in my mind that is!).

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!!!?" an angry female voice asks.

We pull apart quickly, and then turn to see an angry female.

"Mom! I-I can explain!" Ash stammers on her sentence while looking at me then her mom.

I just stand there looking dumb.

"One ... Get out!" Her mom says sternly.

I didn't quite get that until she yelled, "I SAID GET OUT!" And I ran out of there.