CHAPTER 10

*STILL EDITING
-continuation of Alec's memories.
*****************

The light of the sun from the window woke up Alec from his peaceful sleep when he opened his eyes he saw an angel sleeping peacefully in his arms. Her mouth was open and snoring lightly that made him chuckle.

She's probably tired. Of course, she can't stop screaming for, screaming my name. Pleading, begging for more. He smirked when he remember her face full of pleasure. Her eyes were glistening with lust and desire. At that thought his little friend is starting to wake up. Oh shit!

He felt her moving then he looked at her. He saw her eyes were starts to open slowly then her beautiful pair of eyes settled on his.

"Hey, baby." He put soft kisses on her lips.

"H-hi." She said, clearly shy.

"Does it still hurt?" He asks her softly.

"Yeah, It still hurt." She said then pouted.

"Okay, what do you want for breakfast? Where do you want to eat?Hhmm? Baby?" He asks while sniffing her smooth and silky hair.

She put her index finger on her cheeks and acted like she's thinking something and her face lit up.

"I want to eat some pancake and parfait. Or maybe we can eat at McDonald's" She said and giggles like a child just got a lollipop. He just chuckle at her.

"Okay, let's take a shower, dress up and off we go." He said with a smirk on his lips and looked at her intently.

"Oh. There's also washroom here?" She asks and has a glint of amusement in her eyes.

"Yup. Actually I asked my parents before to build me a room here so if ever I can't go home I'll just stay here but I never went here." He said then shrugs.

"How come it's so clean?" She asks then pouts like she always does.

"I have my people to do the cleaning that's why."

Then he instantly captured her lips and kissed her hungrily and full of emotions. The moment their lips parted they were catching their breath. He really can't control himself when she pouts. Ughh, she really doesn't know what can do to me.

"Want to share the shower with me?" He asks with a meaningful smile.

"Nope." She said popping the 'p'.

"Okay, let's go to shower." He carried her towards the bathroom. Of course he won't listen to her. He wanted to share the shower with her and I know she'll enjoy every bit of what we'll do in there. A smirk crept in his lips.

"Aaaahhh!" She moaned when plunge his big and long erect shaft inside her.

"Oh baby you're so tight! Oohh! Aaahh oh,god! It feel so good! Aaahhhh!" He groaned while plunging his big, long, and hard cock inside her. He was taking her from behind so his cock was inside her fully.

"Aaahh! You're so huge! Aaaahhh! Yes! Faster! Aaahh! Ooohh! Alec! Aahhh!" She keeps moaning while his thrust is getting faster and faster. While thrust long, fast and hard inside her, his other hand was playing with her clitoris and the other was massaging her breasts. He's kissing and sucking her neck giving some love marks as a sign that she's his. Then he felt her legs were trembling as sign that she's near, she's going cum that's why he even thrust with so much force then minutes later she orgasms. Then he followed, he filled her womb with his hot semen. It was a lot that it's dripping down to her thighs.

They were both catching their breath his cock was still inside her. He doesn't want to get out yet he likes the feeling of being inside her.

"That was amazing." He whispered in her ear.

"Yeah." She said then she moved to face him. She encircled her arms around his neck then kissed him and he couldn't help but to groan. Then he felt his little friend waking up again.

Damn! This woman really have a strong effect on him. Just one kiss and boom I'm back to being a hungry predator who's ready to devour it's prey, a beautiful prey.

He lifted her up and pinned her to the wall of the washroom. He felt her legs wrapped around his waist and she clung her arms around his neck.

Then he plunge his cock again inside her. Making her screams in pleasure.

"Aaaaaahhh! Alec! Aaaahhh! Ooohhh! Faster! Harder! Aaaaahhhh!" She scream and scream in pleasure.

"Oh baby! Aaahhhh! Oh god! So! Tight! Aaaahhh! Oooohhhhh!" He keeps on moaning and groaning while thrusting his cock inside her.

"Aaaaahhhh! Alec! I'm cumming! Oooohhhhh! Faster! Aaaaahhhh!"

He felt her cummed around his cock then minutes later of thrusting inside her he spurt his hot semen inside her, he spurt so much that it's dripping.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh!" They both moaned long and loud in pleasure.

"Oh baby you're so amazing. I still want another round but I know you're hungry so we better stop now before I can't hold back myself." He said while showering her with soft and sweet kisses.

"Hmmm-mmm. We better do that." She said then she giggles softly.

She's just laughing but my heart was pounding so much that it's like I just had a marathon fun run. Just by seeing her laughing, for me she's the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I didn't know that someone can be this beautiful while laughing.

He hugs her softly and kissed her. It was just a simple kiss but he put all his feelings to that kiss hoping that she'll it. Then he carry her and put at the bathtub then they bathed together. Of course they will not be finished without kissing and touching her. Fuck! Why does she have to be so irresistible. Oh god! I have to reign myself before I could attacked her.

After they bathed together he carried her towards the walk-in closet.

"Oh fuck, baby. I forgot that you don't have clothes here." He said but there's a smirk on his lips. Of course he purposely forget it.

"Oh yeah. Then what will I wear?" She asks then pouts.

Oh fuck, baby. Why do you have to do this to me all the time. I keep on reigning myself from kissing you every time you make a cute expressions. This time I will not hold myself back.

He kissed her hungrily making her gasped in surprise. Her mouth slightly parted so grabbed that chance to slid his tongue in her mouth.

*************************

4kisulat thanks for your votes love you♥️