Night time cuts

(Selozar Pov) tw: Self harm

What did he do? Why? Why? Why do i feel so numb?alones beatings feel like nothing now.
(The clock read 9:35)
I should be in bed. No matter how bad my legs hurt i still walked down stairs, i seen a knife, i then proceeded to stab it deeper than alone has ever done in to my arm. It hurts. Tears leak from my face as blood quickly drips to the floor. I move the knife up in my arm tearing the meat and skin going up through  muscle tissue. Pain Pain Pain. I then yelled out, "Ow!" loudly. More blood dripped, then it started pouring more and more. My vision went blurry. I woke up with sorrow and EININ standing over me with concerned looks, alone was laughing in the corner, EININ yelled at me "HOW DARE YOU HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND!" i was shocked. Sorrow looked up and yelled at EININ "ALONE TRAVLERS A BITCH!, WHY DO YOU EVEN LOVE HIM?"
EININ looked shocked and said, "Alone travler just punishes selozar BUT SELOZAR RAPED ALONE!"
They started arguing and finally sorrow yelled "ALONE RAPED SELOZAR!"  the room went silent my arm was still cut open and bleeding with fat leaking out of it. Alone got up and stabbed Sorrow deeply in her chest. I seen her fall to the ground. They then went up stairs. Sorrow was still breathing, i found some paper towels and tape, i made her a cute little wound cover. I passed out, waking up to wound covers on my arm, "Sorrow?" i whispered
"Shhhh~" she replied with a lustful-ish tone. "Shit I'm sorrow selo I'm really horny" she answered. She then went upstairs.