Chapter 16. The Hell

Izuku was standing above the school gate, ready to confront the villain. "Please make sure all the people get out safe, this place won't be safe for long i can feel alot more coming but in the meantime i will handle this one and stand on gaurd" Izuku said towards Aizawa and Nezu. Class 1A aswell as the big three and the teachers with Nezu ran towards the others to evacuate, however there were a few people who stayed behind.

Mirio, Alice, Dawn, Bakugo and todoroki stayed. "You guys sure about this? It might get rough here" He asked without looking back. "we are just back up for if there are more, and with those wounds i doubt you can continue for long" Bakugo smirked. While the others nodded. Izuku smiled. "I'm counting on you then" he said in a serious tone which snapped them into reality that it was a serious matter.

"You certainly had alot of hits in those few meetings we had, it's time to pay you back for it" Izuku said towards the villain. The villain put up his hand and shot a fire ball at Izuku but he just deflected it. "How did he!?" Todoroki asked. "That fire ball was so fast i didn't even see it coming before Izuku reacted" Mirio said. "my biggest surprise is that he can just deflect them now, at first he needed to create shields to block it or throw his body infront of it but he does it with such ease now even when wounded like that" Bakugo added.

"Well he pushed his body quiet alot, first the invasion at UA, then the prof license, after that against me. his body was literally on the verge of being destroyed and he used ALOT of energy in the process, he even was in a coma, but instead of energy, speed and power decrease it actually increased. Guess it's the result for pushing himself, i also noticed this when he was healing after he returned from his coma" Alice explained.

The villain charged a bigger fire ball but Izuku kicked it right back at him. The villain was hit by his own fire ball and took quiet alot of damage as he quickly retreated. "You made it seem so easy this time" Bakugo said with a grin. However Izuku did not respond.

"please check on the teachers if they are done evacuating" Is the only thing he said after a long silence. "Afterwards send Iida or Alice to notify me, please hurry up" He added. They all knew something serious was happening.

They quickly made their way towards the teachers, they noticed that all the people aswell as students were evacuated, so Alice quickly rushed towards Izuku, Izuku was holding 1 hand up opposite from the school, Alice noticed Izuku was holding up a barrier to shield the entrance and school.

"Izuku everyone has evacuated" She shouted while Mirio, Bakugo, Todoroki, Dawn, Nejire aswell as Aizawa and some pro's showed up to look. "They aren't far enough yet, i will lure them away from here, Alice please protect them all" Izuku said dropping his barrier and jumping away.

"IZUKU!!!!" They all shouted. Izuku stood infront of the villains that were coming towards UA, He noticed atleast a few hundred. "If you think that the amount you felt earlier is all we had then you are sorelly mistaking" Kurogiri said showing up on a roof. "Those 1000 you sensed earlier are just a fraction of the villains that gathered" He added.

"I see, then just the more reason i must take care of those infront of me and stay alice to protect the others" Izuku said with a smirk. "Well i would like to see you try but Tomura has other plans for me, you might even witness it *if* you survive long enough" Kurogiri said laughing then dissapeared.

Izuku was standing in the middle of a crossround and noticed some villains coming from 2 other sides. " Well atleast they won't make this easy" He smirked before taking a serious face and a fighting stance. The fight started, Izuku tried using only his base speed and power to save up energy. He took alot of villains out but was slowly being pushed back. 'shit there are too many of them sure they are weak but the have strength in numbers' he thought when suddenly. Bakugo, Alice, Mirio, Nejire, Todoroki, Dawn and Aizawa showed up.