Heartbreak and new love

Disclaimer: I don't own Highschool dxd or any characters. Ichiei Ishibumi does.

Hello everyone. This is one of the new stories I'm planning on writing. It was on my back burner along with all the other ideas people gave me. I will be writing new stories for the next few weeks and updating my other ones. A friend of mine gave me this idea and I decided to do it. I love the character Koneko, she's just too cute especially when she's in her nekomata form. So my friend admitted that this idea came from reading stories on Issei being betrayed by his harem. This won't have shit ton of action like other dxd stories, it will be more humor with Issei adjusting to his new life of attracting lolis who want/love him too much xD. They'll all be aggressive towards Issei. So there will be no big tits in the harem xD. The ORC girls will be jealous. Of course there will be lemons. I'll post the harem at the end. This will be pretty fun to write. Please don't repost my cover and top image. I paid for them. Thanks.

"Talking"

Thoughts

Ddraig

"Ddraig talking"

'Ddraig thoughts'

Issei sighs as he finally finished fulfilling his quota with contracts for the day and quickly heads back to the ORC where his beautiful Rias awaits for him. "At least I can go see Buchou and tell her that I finished earlier than expected" He said to him with a small smile. His smile immediately vanishes when thinking about Rias and his female friends ignoring or treating him coldly. 

"Why do you even like those girls? They don't treat you right partner. Don't get me started on that red headed girl Rias, but ever since that fallen angel was beaten she started to treat you as a slave." "She doesn't show you any affection anymore. You need someone who will love and always be there for you."

Issei smiles a bit at his partner Ddraig. "I'm sure they're just busy and don't have time for me" He said with a small frown. "Thanks Ddraig. I know that I'll always have you behind my back" He said softly as he gently rubs the boosted gear.

Are you trying to convince me or yourself that they still care about you partner? The only ones I can think of that still do is that nekomata and nun, but she still hits you when you're thinking of something perverted. The nun treats you like an older brother though.

Issei doesn't say anything at all because Ddraig is right about only Koneko caring about him. "Haha I see you find me being hit funny." He said sarcastically to the laughing dragon inside the boosted gear. He smiles brightly as he looks down at his partner. "Thanks for cheering me up. I can always count on you being there for me." He said to him.

Of course I find it funny hearing the little girl hit you for drooling over that big breasted red-headed girl. 'Hmph what's so good about having big breasts. They sag when getting older and you don't need them when you have a cute girl right in front of you' 

'He' doesn't say anything, but inside 'he' wants to hug and tell him that someone loves him, but 'He's' stuck inside the boosted gear.

Little did Issei know his partner is secretly a cute girl who is in love with him, but also jealous of the big breasted females in the ORC.

Issei doesn't know what Ddriag is secretly thinking and decides to speed up his reunion with Rias. As soon as he's about to enter the club, he hears Rias talking. He stops and eavesdrop on the conversation wanting to find out her true feelings to him.

"I'm glad that perverted fool is gone. Sometimes I think it was a bad idea to resurrect him" Rias said with a small frown.

Issei's eyes widened at what Rias just called him. He feels his heart crack and tears to leak out of his eyes.