💜💛💜💛Kamijiro- Thunder💛💜💛💜

Denki POV

It was around 10pm, I couldn't sleep. I had tried everything. But this storm was raging outside so loudly. How could anyone sleep with this outside? I'm pretty sure multiple birds splattered on my window by the wind. The rain was like pebbles being smashed against the glass. At last I gave in and decided to get up to get a snack. There's some in my backpack all the time. But I couldn't find it.
"Aw man! I bet I left my bag in the common area." I cursed myself. I knew that if I went to get it that nobody would know. The storm was too loud for anyone to hear anything and I knew Iida wouldn't be up. I opened my door and walked to the common space. But, something was off. Something didn't seem right. I heard faint noises. Like whimpering. As I got closer to where my bag was, they became louder and as soon as the thunder rolled past, they turned into cries. My bag was next to the sofa but I didn't care about it now. I saw them under the coffee table. They were curled up in a little ball holding their head. I kneeled down next to the coffee table to see who it was, but I wasn't expecting to see who I saw.
"Jiro, is that you?" I spoke softly and put my hand on her head. It startled her and her head darted up at me with tears streaming down it.
"Kami-" was all she got out before another roll of thunder came crashing down. There she was on the floor again sobbing.
"Jiro, are you afraid of thunder?" I asked as I put my hand on her shoulder. She was shaking so much it felt like she was vibrating and a weak nod of her head confirmed the answer. I put my arm around her and tried to encourage her to sit up, I couldn't just let her sleep on the carpet all night. "Come on Jiro, you need to get to bed." I spoke as soft as I could. She tried her best and managed to get onto her knees a little. Another crash of thunder nearly gave her a heart attack and she flew right into my arms and hugged me tight. Her cries were muffled into my T-shirt and her body was weak and heavy. I put my arms around her and tangled my fingers in her hair holding her head close. After a while, I made up my mind to let her stay with me for the night, so I scooped her up off the ground much to her surprise and began to carry her back to my room. "I can collect my bag tomorrow." I told myself. I left my door open a bit so I had no trouble getting in. Every time the thunder rolled down her nails dug deeper into my shirt and back. The lightning didn't seem to bother her though. It was the thunder which made her so scared.  The bed was untidy and so it was easy to place her in without the hassle of the covers. The door was still open but she wouldn't let me go.
"Kyoka, I need to shut the door." I tried removing her hands
"No-n-no please don't leave me-p-please!" She freaked out a bit as I tried to shush her. I cupped her face in my hands and she grabbed hold of my wrists tightly with her stained eyes pleading me to stay with her.
"I know, I know you're scared ok, but I need to close the door, I'll be back in two seconds ok, I'm not leaving you." She lost her grip on my wrists and I ran over to close the door. An idea hit my head. I had a double earphone connector in my drawer and two sets of headphones. I rushed to the drawers and pulled them out. I connected them to my phone and put them on the pillow. She was holding her head again and shaking. I lay down next to her as she immediately broke down against my chest.  A huge blast of thunder caused her to scream into my shirt. I grabbed the headphones and slipped them over her head. I knew she could use her earphone jacks but I thought that these could block out the sounds better. I put the other pair on and set a playlist of relaxing music on my phone. I pulled her close to me and wrapped her up tight. I held her head and nuzzled her hair. I gave her a gentle and light kiss on her head. She didn't notice and at last I finally fell asleep with her in my arms.