Nail painting- Kirimina

Kirishima POV

I walked along the empty corridors to my girlfriends room. Bakugo was being an asshole to Midoriya as normal and that just sent him into a bad mood ever since. most of the bakusquad were either frantically completing their homework before the next day and some were taking showers or something. either way, I was bored with nothing to do. so I knocked on the door of my pink haired girlfriends room.

The door swung open immediately and I was met with the crushing weight of one of my Mina's energetic hugs.

"Hi Ki-Ki!" she half squealed in delight.

"Hey there, Mi-Mi. I was wondering if you had anything to do together tonight. Bakugo's being moody and the rest of the guys are all busy doing their own things." I explained but before she could answer an enthusiastic French voice seeped out of the room

"Well, well, well. Mon ami, looks like youre in for girls night!" I stepped into the room after Mina closing the door behind me. My eyes scanned over everyone in the room.

"You guys sure, im not interrupting?" I questioned.

"I mean we've already got Aoyama here, so why not?" Jiro stated.

"Ooh, and you can join in with makeovers!" Hagakure suggested. I scratched the back of my neck nervously and sat down with the rest of the girls. I looked over to Aoyama who was currently curling Tsu's hair. It looked really pretty actually. Mina tugged my arm eagerly.

"Ok, so what should we do first?! she asked as i noticed her hair. It was still bouncy but it had been straightened slightly and some parts had colourful beads in it with tiny braids.

"Uh, I don't know, Mi-Mi what would you recommend?"

"AWE! the way you call her Mi-Mi is so cute!" Uraraka fangirled.

"And the fact she calls him Ki-Ki makes it even cuter!" Hagakure added.

"Awe stop it you guys youre making me blush!" Mina joked. She then spotted something and her eyes lit up with pure inspiration. She pulled over this hot pink and black zebra bag. the zipper was opened to reveal tons of these little glass bottles full of colourful liquids. "I know, lets paint your nails!" she suggested happily.

"Uhm, ok." I replied as Mi-Mi went up to get a towel. I picked one up out of the bag and examined it.

"Oh, is that the colour youre going to pick Kirishima?" Yaoyorozu asked sweetly. Her hair had been French braided which I assume was Aoyama's work, she was sat there making cute little pieces of jewellery with charms and strings. and behind her, Jiro was putting these beads into her hair like Mina's.

"I don't know, I was just looking at it. Woah, how many of these things does she have?!" I asked in disbelief as I continued to search the bag.

"Oh, and I love all your new hairstyles by the way." I added. I was met with lots of thankyous and smiles as Mina came back in with all the preparations we needed. She sat down next to me again and put down all of her things.

A towel, a bottle of nail polish remover, some cotton buds and a closed case of god Knows what.

"Alrighty, whilst I get set up, you can decide what colours you want. Choose any colours for any nail you want go crazy." She tipped all the nail varnishes out onto the floor for me to choose from. The closed case was opened up and inside revealed a whole new world of torture devices.

"Uhh-uh... Mina what are those things?" I asked nervously pointing to the box.

"Oh, don't worry, this is just a manicure set we need to file them nails down and stuff."

"They look like torture devices," I replied uneasily which made all the girls giggle softly.

"Don't you worry Mon ami, Your nails will look stunning by the end, Mina's talent never fails!" The French boy reassured me as he finished off another section of Tsu's hair. It looked a little shorter than usual but that was probably because of the curls.

Mina held my hand and began working on my nails. I had already selected a few colours I liked.

"So, Aoyama, how long have you been working on Tsu's hair for?" I asked.

"Ribbit, too long to remember. Ive got a lot of hair."

"Oui, but that is the price to pay for looking fabulous, isnt she pretty?" He dramatized

"Yeah, it looks really good so far."

We spent the rest of the night gossiping about random topics and crushes and all that stuff. It turned out Jiro had a massive crush on my bro Pikachu boi. And apparently, Eri accidentally found Aizawa's stash of alcohol and drank some of it. Poor kid ran out crying to Present Mic cause her mouth felt all Weird, or in her terms "it tasted like fire".

Finally, my nails were all done. I had bright red, white and blue-ish grey in a random pattern across my nails.

"Ok, you've gotta let them dry first so either keep them on the towel or waft your hands around like this," I watched as my girlfriend demonstrated for me.

"You should come to girls night more often, Kirishima. we never really get any proper gossip on Bakugo, plus you can help Jiro out with Kaminari." Hagakure teased her purple haired friend who blushed at the statement.

"Toru!"

"Oh come on, Jiro you already confessed to us. This works just getting started." Mina added on jokingly. Jiro buried her face into a cushion to further hide the redness.

"well I think its lovely if Krishima wants to come again that is if he isn't too busy." Yaoyorozu said happily.

I looked at my new colourful nails and sighed happily to myself, not knowing that even six months later, I would still be there admiring my colourful nails in the presence of six girls and one extremely sparkly French boy after yet again another "girls night".

AN: ok so, someone suggested a Kirimina so this is what I came up with. I literally came up with this whilst waiting for the rest of my class to finish their tests today and I thought this would be super cute.

Anyhoo,

Luv yas all