Chapter Forty Seven

Tw/ abuse

                          ~ FLASHBACK ~

??? Pov

I look up, trying to avoid the horrible sight in front of me.

4 weeks. Oliver brought his son to the basement 4 weeks ago.

The basement is the basement of the law firm he and a few others work for.

Its basically a dungeon of hell.

They get people to talk, get evidence and destroy evidence, this is why they are one of the biggest law firms.

Its evil.

And yet i work here, to gain the protection over my family.

Family. They should never hurt each other. Always be there for each other. Everyone knows that,

Everyone except oliver harris.

Hes a dark man. From what his friends have told me, they've done all sorts of things to the boy over the past 10 years.

10 whole years of trauma.

Oliver walks out and nods at me before leaving. I sigh and walk over to the small boy.

He slowly looks up and flinches. I shake my head and pull out my first aid kit, treating his wounds. I do this once per week, thats the only time i get too.

His dull eyes stare at the roof, no emotion Or energy left in him. As though he's ready for his fate to be sealed.

There are three types of people in the basement. The ones who pitty the boy, the ones who hurt the boy, and the ones who avoid the boy.

Sometimes, i think its better if someone killed him. Put him out of his misery.

I've been trying to figure out how to rescue him for weeks now, but nothing works.

Its as if oliver will do anything to keep this boy in sight, as if he was some sort of prized  possession.

That's something I can't figure out. Why go to such an extent to keep him here. He comes by once every day or so and beats the shit out of the small boy. Yet never brings a reasoning.

It's as though he's trapped in his own world of anger, and the only escaping is hurting the boy.

"Im going on a break." The other guard nods before i leave. I need to know more about the young boy. I look around and smile once i see Olivers walk into the meeting room.

Meaning his office is surely free.

I cautiously make my way into olivers office, searching around the room for any sort of contact to his mother.

I finally find a sheet filled with information about the boy. At the bottom it has a contact list of both Oliver and a lady called lizzie which says to be his cousin.

I quickly grab it and make my way out of the room. I shove the paper into my pocket and make my way back to my post.

As i walk into the room, i hear a gunshot go off.

I watch the boys reaction and feel my whole body shake. He shot right next to him. He didn't even shoot to hurt him this time, he shot to see his reaction.

I widen my eyes as the older man watches him. "Pathetic." He smirks before crouching down in front of him. "This Phoenix scar is looking a little pale. Whoever she is has probably already moved on. I mean come on who wants a pathetic boy like you as their soulmate." He kicks him again before getting close to his face.

"I'll shoot you again if you don't man up." He presses his thumb down on the smaller boys now reopened wound, causing the small boy to let out a loud cry, tears flooding his face.

Oliver smirks before standing up and walking out.

I can't believe humans like him exist. He shot his own son before he brought him here to torture him and yet keeps reopening the bullet wound.

"We cant leave him like this, he's definitely figured out by now that oscar has some form of ptsd, meaning he will start to hurt him mentally. Plus with the way that wound loses a lot of blood every few days, the boy wont make it unless we act now." I look over to the other guard and nod before we both run over to help the small boy. We quickly pull him off the ground and gently pick him up.

If we didn't move fast, he would die.

"Quick, you take him away while I distract oliver." I nod and sprint to the car with the small boy in my arms.

I place him in the front seat and quickly speed away.

"Where are you from kid?" His eyes are closed, hes barely concious.

"Kid wake up, dont close your eyes, where are you from?" He leans back into the chair.

"W-w-wes-west-westwood-d" i nod and drive towards it.

Thats a whole hour away. I better not take him to the main hospital, what if oliver finds him?

I search on my gps and see the next town over also has a hospital. Ill take him there.

I continue to shake the boy slightly the whole drive, trying to keep him alive.

How could someone hurt a child so badly, especially their own flesh and blood.

I look over at him and frown when i realise his head and shot wound is bleeding.

With a struggle, I manage to pull off my shirt.

"Here, hold this where it stings kid." He hesitantly grabs the shirt and lifts his own, revealing the wound.

Thats when i see his phoenix scar. Holy shit. Hes been pulled away from a soulmate. Fuck, oliver harris is a whole other level of evil.

I take out the piece of paper from my pocket and look at it.

'Lizzie perry, westwood high school, cousin.' i fold it again and carefully rip the piece of information from the slip and reach over to the boys pants pocket.

The second I touch him he flinches, which causes him to whimper in pain at his sudden movement.

"Shh I swear i'm not trying to do anything, just trying to put this paper in your pocket." He nods slowly and stays stiff the entire time I place the paper in his pocket.

Eventually I arrive at the hospital, the boy now fully unconscious. I run to the kids side and carry him into the large building.

"PLEASE, HELP HIM, I FOUND HIM LIKE THIS, HES IN SERIOUS CONDITION." The nurses nod, shock filling their faces as they rush into action, pulling the small boy away.

And thats the last i ever saw of him.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Thankyou all for the nice comments and dms. It really makes me feel happy! I appreciate you all!

I hope you like the plotline so far and i hope it hasnt been dragged out too much! I just didnt want him to wake up literally within the next two chapters!

If i forget to update just spam my comments or dms and I will eventually do it!!!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1226

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3