Beauty Hurts

"Okay guys 15 more seconds!"
The staff  yelled, making sure that everyone around heared.

The clock was ticking fast as everyone rushed on their places. Today were the finale of the famous show in Korea.

The Velvet Beauty

The show is a beauty pageant show where girls from the age gab of 3-15 show their beauty and other stuff. The show was hosted and originally owned by the 5 sisters of the Kang family.
Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Joy & Yeri.

"3, 2, 1... and ACTION!"
The director yelled alarming everyone that the show is now broadcasting live. For the whole country to see.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to the finale of The Velvet Beauty. Today will be chosen the winner of this season finale and we will see many beautiful contestants." said Irene with a charming smile on her face. One would think that she actually liked this job.

"Hah! C'mon she can't even look intrested" teased Seulgi backstage with her other siblings.
"Maybe she's fed up with the show" added Joy.
"And who isn't?" pointed out Yeri, who was lying on a chair and eating chips for the past 30 minutes. Her part of the hosting the show is the worst! She has to call every contestant and compliment them for the whole show.

"Shush guys I wanna hear!" Wendy seemed to be the only one enjoying the show.
"Whatever I'm gonna go get ready I should be up on the stage in a minute."
"Is that your motivation to get up and stop eating those unhealthy snacks?" teased Seulgi again, followed by the youngers laugh.
"Very funny" Yeri annoyingly rolled her eyes at her older sister.

---

It is 9.08 PM now and the girls have finally finished with the show!
"No more show until next season!" happily said Seulgi, feeling relieved and free after such a long time.
"Yes, is it just me or did this season last longer then the once before?" asked Wendy.
"Actually it did, this season had 7 more episodes then the previous one! And it had over 2 million active viewers more then the first one!" answered Joy.
"Yeah this season was a boost to our show but I need a rest from it"
"Yaeh I can see, is that a pore I'm seeing?" teased Yeri.
"WHAT A PORE? WHERE?!" panicked Irene - "YERI!!"
Irene seemed to figure out that the younger was joking around by the laughter of the others. She didn't find the joke funny but annoying. Irene was always an easy target at trolling and getting annoyed. She couldn't hold back and Yeri loved to teas her just because of her hilarious reactions.

---
11.03 PM

Further away in the city was held a huge party. It was held every Tuesday and Friday night. And this Friday night was no different. Many celebrities would attend the party just like Park Jimin did. One of the biggest Kpop Idols out there. He seemed like a sweetheart singer with a angel-like voice and face, but deep down he wanted what everyone else did. A woman to help him with some private problems, a night to get drunk with high-class alcohol and some good paid weed. He liked spending money so when he had so many why not spend it? The man was enjoying himself like never before. And the chick helping him was like the one he would write about in his songs. Not many knew but he would write about his experience with a woman at a club and twit it up for a love sick song the next day. A legend indeed.

---

Just a few tables away in the VIP section was the head CEO of a huge company. Kim Taehyung. Getting off a stressful meeting and going home to his wife like that was not an option, so why not hang out with some old friends, and meet some new?
"Such a nice work you do" complimented Mr. Kim the girl that was all over him. The smell of alcohol very much present in his mouth. Mixing together with the smoke of the cigarettes that were light up in the small room. Mr. Kim was your basic rich cheating husband. Not exactly knowing why hes married himself. He enjoys moments like this where he can spent at parts and clubs to run away from work and over head in love wife that he could barely remember the name of after a woman like this was sitting next to him. Why would he even try?

---

Just a few meters away outside of the place were the party was held, a black expensive car was parked. Inside 3 man. One who was the gang leader, and whom many feared, Min Yoongi. His best friend Jung Hoseok on the driver's seat and on the passenger seat his long cousin Jackson Wang. They seemed to be talking about the drugs used in the party and the party's host. Min was always on the move. He always had something planned and was always with someone. Wheater it was for business or stress relief.  He never once was alone.