Kiribaku G.3)

But thanks to that pink pile of s*** I feel super self-conscious about my dancing and refuse to do it anymore...unless...

Kirishima spins me around and starts dancing with me behind the drinks table. As the guitar riff to the next song starts.

A word pops into my head. Synchronicity, Which basically means coincidence.

"Oh don't you dare look back, Just keep your eyes on me, I said you're holding back, She said shut up and dance with me"

("Shut up and dance" by WALK THE MOON.)

I dance with him for a while. Although my part mainly consists of scoffing in amazement (disguised as annoyance) and avoiding everyone's eyes.

I am shocked at how few people come up to the allergy-free table. Everyone who is going to be here should be here by now, and the only person to eat from the table is Kirishima. (I saw him eating them earlier)

Don't get me wrong, I am not one to diss the importance of allergy-accommodating social events. It just becomes a problem when I don't think there is a single person who needs it.

"Bakugo" Aizawa says in his teacher voice, you know the one.

I shove myself away from Kirishima suddenly. "What do you want?" I say annoyed.

"I'm reassigning you to the after-clean up, for neglecting your duties."

I look away at the table. Sure enough there is a large group serving themselves drinks.

I growl, more in disappointment at myself then annoyance at Mr. Aizawa.

"Understand?"

"Yes sir," I tense my neck, staring at the ground.

"You can return to the dorms until someone comes for you."

My movements feel more like flinching as I turn away and softly walk back to the dorms.

On the walk back I tilt my head back and smile at the moon. There are only a handful of people that I would get in this kind of trouble for. I can get in trouble for fighting with anyone, but A year ago I never would have thought that I would be in trouble for dancing with a crossdressing dude. A dude that I like nonetheless.

I reach the dorms and work on homework until Mr. Aizawa gets me for clean-up crew.

I spend the first while putting chips and cookies back into their appropriate containers, then I have to go help sweep.

(because this is fanfiction)

I take the broom and begin sweeping. At least I swear that's how it started. Sweeping the confetti and trash reminds me of the greatest showman.

Oh shut up, Yes, I have seen it. Mina forced me to.

I start humming the song "Rewrite the stars" which leads to mumbling it, which leads to singing it, which leads to belting it.

Guess who I notice at the beginning of the second verse?

I lean against the broom as I watch Kirishima walk in singing the song, the female part, ironically.

I at least try to keep sweeping while we sing, remembering what happened last time I was distracted dancing with this red haired idiot.

When we are done singing. Kirishima pulls out his phone and plays another song, By the end of that song and one more we are done sweeping.

"Very obvious signals." Isn't that what I said earlier? I ask for the phone.

I put on "Best friend" by Rex Orange County (Great ship song by the way)

Kirishima watches me while I sing the verses, then joins me in singing

"You're gonna wanna be my best friend baby, you're gonna wanna be my best friend."

I sing the breakdown, it matches my feelings nicely.

"I say that I'm happy, I say that I'm happy, But no, no, no, no, No, no, no, oh. I still wanna be your favorite boy!"

I can see it hit him, some sort of realization that leads to this. F*** there's no turning back now.

I finish singing, Kirishima is still standing in shock.

"Go on a date with me?"

His eyes widen, mouth still partly open in shock, so I can see the shark teeth. Then he looks away, eyes still wide with disbelief.

"Are you f****** with me?" He asks, not meeting my eyes.

"No."

He lets out a shaky breath. His eyes slowly meeting mine.

"Then I will absolutely go out with you."

And I swear my smile was the biggest it has ever been. 

_________________

Hey Angels! 

The dance thing was true also, I was running the allergy table at a mother-son dance. the only people to eat from it were me and my sis, then I went to the bathroom and three people came up. *WTF glare* 

At that point everyone should have been there, and it was just a bunch of 10 year old boys snacking on Oreos. So I didn't really give a fart. 

In case anyone is wondering what kind of songs you play at a mother-son dance you play. these songs in this order. 

I wanna dance with somebody -- whitney houston

it's raining tacos -- the very tiny king 

everything is awesome -- Tegan and Sara

I'm a gummy bear -- Loca people

I nearly got whiplash from the throwback gummy bear gave me. 

Other news: I got instagram the.Angel.ash yes, it's the same as my username here. (the link is to my wattpad, because that's how it works.) You can follow me if you want more consistent cosplay/fanart updates. (We'll see wether or not my parents will approve of me getting the app in a while. I have it, they just don't know. Kinda like my wattpad)

Yeah, I could go on for a while, so I'll cut myself off now.  

Have a lovely time reading Angels!