A Little Suprise

I really don't understand the drama around being a bear. Everyone expects me to make fun of then, or I would beat them. Truthfully, whoever created this crap was probably a bear, and they wanted to be feared. I thought I was the only one who didn't fit in until very recently. By the way! My name is Riala! I'm a bear! I'm always told I look weak, I have stick-like arms and light pink hair that fades to blue! I'm a pansexual who likes keeping the vibes positive! I go to Deterame Highschool. I'm not that popular and people usually stay clear of me! 

I woke up early so I could get ready for school. I ran to the bathroom and started taking a shower, my hair looked so much shorter than usual. I quickly got out and combed my hair then blow-dried it. I brushed through it again. I finally straightened the top and curled the bottom. This way the blue stood out. I brushed my teeth and quickly put some perfume on. It was my favorite scent! Strawberry Bliss! It smelled like I walked into a strawberry wonderland! I was about to walk out when I realized I was in my PJs! I changed into a cold-shouldered, white, knitted sweater. I put a light pink hoodie over it. I really loved the outfit. The hoodie had the sleeves cut out so you could see the sweater sleeves. I put on a white skirt with some tan boots and walked out. I reached into my backpack and took out my mask. It wasn't needed, but it added a cute touch. I also plugged in my earphones and put on some music. As I got to my stop another bear came up to me and pushed me. "What a filthy misfit," she glared at me as though I poisoned her. She was the average beat. A yellow dress and her hair pulled into a high pony with a bow. She was overloaded with makeup. She had black heels and eyeshadow. Her lips were bright red and her hair a light blonde. She was one of the meanest girls in school. She laughed and kicked me in the stomach. She walked off without saying another word. I stood up to get on the bus. My hands were scraped, but I was okay. I said hi to the driver and a couple friends. I finally got to my seat which I sat in alone. Only this time I say a wolf sitting there. "Hello! I think you have the wrong seat," I said. "This is my seat fucking bear ass slut," she began, "You can't get me to move so you can fit your stereotype bitch, I'm not going to move out of MY seat!" I began crying as this was my seat, and I hated conflict. The girl looked over quickly and realized something was off. "You aren't going to yell at me?" she inquired almost realizing what she did. "No! I don't yell! I just wanted to sit in MY seat that I've sat in all year!" I choked down tears, "Why would I yell at you?!?" The girl stood up and hugged me, "I'm sorry I didn't realize it was actually your seat," she apologized, and for the first time I got a good look at her. She had black to blue hair tied into a messy bun. Her outfit was a red hoodie with the words DEATH VIBES written in black lettering. She was wearing black skinny jeans and had sunglasses hiding her eyes. Her lip's were a light pink. She looked like a bear. I realized that I looked like a wolf. "My name's Eveli! Do you want to start over?" The girl asked symphatically. "Sure, I would like that," I responded meaning it completely.

I got to school and immediatly went to tell my best freinds, Harper and Tamil, about Eveli. I was so happy and didn't recongnize the feeling. It's amazing. The feeling of running into your bestfriends and telling them about someone. I couldn't figure out what was going on, when suddenly, an announcement came on that we were in lockdown. I couldn't think. I told Tamil I was going to tell the girl as she had no idea where the classes were. I sprinted down the halls and escaped so many guards hand. I finally found her. She had a gun in her hand pointing it at a group of about four people. She realized I was there and yelled for me to run, but it was too late. One of the men grabbed my arm and told her that if she didn't give them the cash they needed in five days they would kill me. I saw the look on Eveli's face change. She believed them. I yelled as loud as I can, "THEIR LYING! I KNOW IT!" Eveli didn't believe it though. I was being dragged away when I had an idea. I kneed the man handing my neck and stole his gun. I knew I could never use it. I walked back to Eveli and yelled, "Now go on and suck someone elses tits bitch!" Eveli burst out laughing, "What did you just say..?" "I said for them to suck on someone elses tits," I explained I'm not used to cussing so it was very rare I would say that. Eveli grabbed my hand as a man walked up and introduced himself as Remy. Eveli's boss. At that moment everything made sense. The guns, the men, the attitude. Even something in the back of Eveli's mind, Eveli knew something that I did not. I know she did. I hugged her anyways. I backed away and told her thank you for saving me. "You saved yourself," she remarked showing me a picture of me with the gun. This girl was so unique. Something about her. "You're very cute when you're flustered little bear," she said. I realized, I'm in love.