Reconcilation over the Situation

Being a believer doesn't come with behaviour alterations, but with a new heart, a new mindset, a new taste , a new perspective, it's less pretending to be wise, and more depending on Christ, it's less thinking that life is all about "I" , and living for the God who lives on "High" , a throne surrounded by millions of  angels, deserving all the praises , therefore even our decisions to withhold what is due to him, is insignificant, but when we turn in the speck that we are, it echoes, as our soundwave reflects on the hard surface of the sky, Lord you deserve, all glory and honor,

I was inspired by the idea that peace is a fruit which is in the hearts of believers, even if we are the perpetrators, we make things right, and even if we are the victims, we make things right, there is no situation or circumstances, were we choose to cast aside issues and move on, because as believers, peace is in the depths of our soul, we were made at peace with God, whilst we rejected in ignorance, the life style of sin we chose to endure, he made a plan of escape, whereas despite our wilful actions, and hearts, he wanted to rectify what was made broke by the very ones guilty. That is why, I wanted to still hunger for righteousness, I have never seen a human, pardon without concealed emotions, for the guilty.

I remember, thinking this was the one, Didn't know how to navigate, so I based my decisions on assumptions, to ensure that he was the one, I even prayed Lord, let him be the one, because something was different, but as I slowly got the core of his heart, I realised that, my kind gestures was a grievance to his way of living, my kind thoughts were overbearing, my decision to make peace, so that I may have, was annoyance to his well being, so I just thought since he'd moved on, ofcourse, he doesn't care for my peace, I question why he didnt , my first answer was because he didn't care,

The desire for peace, is  based on the idea that, our spirit dwells in peace..."But the fruit of the Spirit [the result of His presence within us] is love [unselfish concern for others], joy, [inner] peace..", so no wonder I was slipping down into a quick sand of , not despair, but sadness, until someone said , he doesn't have the same heart as yours, a heart like Christ, one that believes in reconcilation, over the situation, then it made sense, He doesn't believe in reconcilation over the situation. You see Christ believe in that despite us being guilt of treasonous acts, he took the stand, and plead guilty.That took a deep love, to die a death, the guilty deserves. It wasn't that he didn't want peace, he didn't love me, as a result, he didnt care if I had peace but Christ's love was so great. He died the death I deserved so that I can have a life. I wouldn't have earned, to encounter a peace that surpasses my understanding, a peace that even at work when I am alone. His presence surrounds me, even when the enemy plots and plans, and stirs in deep whispers of gossip and tension,  the rock I stand on will not shake. For I have this peace, that surpasses my understanding. A peace that surpasses the situations I face because it believes in reconcilation over the situation.