My Princess💦

(Btw Mexico is a virgin and also the entire story is in her POV)

I was tied up fully naked with a blind fold, I felt my legs spread apart while I was on the bed leaning against the wall, I felt 2 people staring at me...
I usually wasn't a fan for these indecent things but today I had to.

"Here canada," Ukraine said.

"Her pussy is clearly begging for you!" She said in a happy way.

It was embarrassing to be commented on like this. I felt Ukraine's hands stroke clit, It felt good but I kept it in.

My legs shook a bit as she stroked it.

"See?" I heard her continue.

"Don't worry I'll take care of her," I heard Canada saying in a flirtatious voice. I never could resist Canada's voice. Then suddenly became close to my ear and whisper,

"for now on call me daddy got that?" He whispered into my ear.

I nodded obediently. I was now his property.

"I got my phone ready..." Ukraine said, I could see a tiny bit of a flash through the blind fold. I felt slutty with my clit revealed to Canada and Ukraine.

Suddenly I felt his soft lips press against my lips, our tounges stroking each other. I was a tiny bit anxious that Dad (UK) would come and find us since he is very strict with us all.

"mm..." I moaned.

Then Canada took out his tounge and without warning sucked my neck.

"Make more noise you both!" Ukraine called.

"Agh!~" I wouldn't keep my for Canada in now... I would let it all out.

"Ahh!!... D- daddy... You suck so... So... good..." I moaned more.

"I know..." I heard him reply, I could feel a purple ring mark on my neck,
But that wasn't enough for me, suddenly grabbed his head and put it back on another spot.

"M- more!..." I could feel his boxers rub against my clit, I moaned more... I could feel he was having a really hard boner.

"D- daddy you're making me even more horny!" I said feeling myself going red. Then he stopped. I could feel alout of ring marks now... Then suddenly he brought me to my knees.

"Cmon baby girl..."

He pulled his boxers down, and then slid his cock to the back of my throat!
It was really big for my first time... I started to suck in and out, each time it was always at the back if my throat, I could feel myself choking on his buldge, I started going faster,

"Ngh!~.... You're good at this princess..."

"Here's a reward~"

He suddenly came in the back of my mouth, I felt myself going even more red, I swallowed his sperm, I thought Cum would taste gross but it actually tasted good...

Suddenly I felt myself sitting front wards towards canada on his laps,

"You know what to do princess?"

"Y-yes daddy..."

"good..."

Without telling me he suddenly pounded his giant cock inside my tight hole!

"Aghh!!!~, Daddy is inside me!~" I moaned aloud putting my head on his shoulder, I could feel him smirking, I felt how tight I was,

"I didn't know you would be this tight," He said seductively.

"D-daddy..."

"Talk dirty to me~" he whispered

He started to pound me even more my ass started to to hurt a bit,

"Ah~... Daddy.... Fill me with your sperm ahg~!!!..."I moaned loudly.

"Daddy!!!!~" I moaned at the top of my voice.

" ah~... do you mind if I cum in you~?" He moaned while he pounded me even faster and harder than before.

Before I could reply another loud moan slipped out the neighbors could hear and then he drenched my clit with cum,

"I'm sure to get pregnant with thign much cum!~..." I said

"Don't worry There are lots of ways to avoid that" he said grabbing my ass.

"lie down and spread your legs apart princess~"

I felt cum dripping out of my virgin clit and obeyed his order,

"Mex you are now my Princess got that?" He whispered

I nodded obediently,
Suddenly I felt a vibration on my clit,

"D- daddy..."

"hah... Hah.. Ah~..."
I felt more cum dripping down, then he came on top of me and kissed me again.

"And, sent!" Ukraine said sharing the video in her group chat,

The end