💫1💫

*Burhan's pic at on joke box *

Not edited...

Third person's
voice over:-

Modern designated lawn were shown in which many types of seasonal and unseasonal flowers were grown up...
Thier fragrance making the place breathtaking and more enchanting...

Yesterday night's rain fall make it look more beautiful... And the scene looking more attractive.
The  droplets of rain water still there on the tips of flowers and shining like a beauty pearls which were occur in the deep oceans inside the sea shells...

At the centre of this big lawn, a huge and beautiful white mansion standing proudly... The mansion was not less than the 'Taj Mahal ' ...
The charming beauty and Center of attraction were a beautiful work of architecture which were showing at the top of mansion in the form of statue of face of lion...

And inside this mansion, there were an 'world which full of dreams '
The dreams which the people dreamt whom living in this mansion...

Mirza Sikandar...
He was the owner of this mansion, he was the toppest business man of Pakistan and now his kids running his business....
He have five kids..
Four sons and one daughter...

Asfa Sikandar who was the one and only sister of Mirza's brothers, she being pampered by only love and concern of her brothers who love her a lot...
Mirza sikandar married her with his business partner's son... Sultan Malik and now they have two childs...
One daughter 'Mashal' who was studying in 11th standard.. And second son who was elder than Mashal and now helping his father in his business...

Coming towards the sons of Mirza... Who have also a great and loveable family
.

His first and eldest son 'Siddique Mirza ' and his wife 'Najma Siddique ' ..
They have four childs..

Three sons..
'Haroon ' helping his father in his business..
'Nouman ' who got married and settled in another country by developing his own business....

'Burhan ' who was in the third year of fine arts...

And one daughter 'Sana ' who also in studying third year of fine arts...

Second son of Mirza sikandar ' Akbar mirza' whose wife got died in an accident...
He have two daughters..
One was 'Misha ' who simply complete her graduation and with that she biding a good bye to studies...
While the second one  'Rubab ' who also join fine arts on the insist of her cousin 'burhan..'

After that, the third one 'Wajahat Mirza ' who have an angry and rude nature, whose wife 'Naseema '
And they have only one child named as 'Umer ' who also after completing his studies, stood part in the business....

And lastly...
Aslam Mirza...
His wife 'Shumaila Aslam'
They both have very polite nature and very kind hearted as compare to others...
They have one daughter named as 'Noor_ul_Ain'
Who have everyone's side of attraction...
Noor have a sensitive nature and she was very polite and sweet...
She was the one in this huge mansion whom everyone want to talk or want to helped...
Allah give her the softest heart which know how to love, which know how to reduce any one's pain and which knew how to agreed anyone... But she was very obedient and very silent person...
She was Frank with her cousins but not much...
She have a great friendship with burhan, rubab  and Misha, in spite of them she barely talk with anyone....

And....
Except all of them, there was another person also who live in this mansion..
And if we can say he was the real owner of this whole mansion...
And he was 'Salar Shujaat '

Shujaat was his dadaji's name, he didn't use his father's  name as surname because he hate his father who married a women whom left him alone at the age of six years...
At that time Mirza sikandar who was the younger brother of his dadaji took him along with him in his house...
And why his mother leave him, that's the secret which only salar and his second dadaji Mirza knew..
He have a deep pressure on the young party in this mansion.. And he was the very close to Mirza sikaandar and this attachment make anyone jealous  ,thought no one say it directly because everyone respects Mirza sikandar a lot, but they were jealous when Mirza give more attention to his step nephew....