Dresses,Dancing and new girls.

I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked nothing like myself. My hair was elegantly put up in a side bun and my makeup was perfect thanks to my hair and makeup artist. They had made me look like a princess who had just walked out of a fairytale.I had dangle earrings along with a purple bracelet to match my dress. I grabbed my purple clutch bag and turned off my light. I went downstairs and sat on the sofa patiently waiting for my date. Alex had left to pick up Lexi and my mom had been at the ball all day helping to get set up. My dad was still at work,leaving me home alone. I stared at the clock on the wall. 6:45. The ball started at 7:00. After a minute or so the doorbell broke the eerie silence. I got up and answered the door.It was Nathan.
"Hello ma lady,"
I chuckled.
"You really do not have a good posh voice,"
"Perrie that really hurt my feelings,"
He held his hand to his heart and pretended to be fake hurt. I laughed and opened the door fully so he could see me properly.
"Perrie you look amazing," He gasped.
"Dont act all surprised. You aint looking so bad yourself,"
"Obviously," He laughed.
"Well lets going. I don't want us to be late,"
I grabbed my bag off the sofa and locked the door with my keys.The night air was breezy. I hurried to Nathan's audi and got inside.
He got inside and started the car.
"Are your parents at the ball?" He asked.
I nodded.
"My mom is but my dads still at work," I explained.
"Well speaking of parents my dads company is doing better than ever before," He let out.
"What? Your dad owns a company?" I asked in surprise.
"Yeah. Well hes the majority shareholder and CEO of the real estate and construction company Vanderson Incorporations." He explained.
My eyes widened in shock.
"You mean to tell me that your father is Nathaniel Vanderson?"
The Nathaniel Vanderson was one of the wealthiest men in America.
"Yup. I dont really want people to know though. I may seem self conceited and shit but If people were to find out that im The Nathaniel Vandersons son everything would change. My life wouldnt be as closed up as it now. So my dad agreed not to talk about me as much to the press and I just wouldnt have to tell anyone. Not even Alex knows Pez so please can we keep it like that?"
I nodded.
"Of course. If you want to keep it a secret its your choice and I respect that," I said.
He nodded.
"Thanks Perrie."
He turned into the town hall car park and began searching for a spot.

After we had finally parked the car We made our way inside.
"Nathan. Theres something I have to tell you," I began.
He turned around and faced me.
"My parents dont know where dating," I let out.
"Oh thank god Pez. You scared me half to death," He laughed.
"Ill keep it low key dont worry. No one knows where dating. Only your friends and your brother." He reminded me.
I nodded.
"Well lets show them all tonight," I grinned.
"You sure," He asked.
I nodded.
He grinned at me and took my hand.
We went through the side entrance so we could show everyone just how serious we were by walking down the grand staircase together. It would definitely grab everyones attention.
We opened the side door and walked up the side steps that lead upstairs. We went through a few corners until we came to a big white door. Nathan looked at me and I nodded at him. I was so ready. I pushed open the door and held Nathan's hand. At first nobody heard the doors open since the chatter and music of the ball was so loud but then one by one all eyes landed on us. We walked down the steps with pride and smiled at everyone. When we hit the bottom step everyone applauded.
I smiled like an idiot at Nathan as we made our way through the crowd. The first person I spotted was my mother.
"Before you both say anything to me I would like you both to know that me And your father already know that your dating. We saw the way you looked at Perrie in the hospital and the way she was always asking for you. It was kind of obvious."
"Mother did you not think of telling me that before," I replied.
Nathan just laughed and held my shoulders. My mother smiled politely at him and waved us off. Go and mingle both of you. I need you both to become popular with the members of this town as a couple especially since Chelsea Clark and Nathan were highly popular before. I need you both to become friendly with everyone," She explained as she walked off. Yup she had gone back to her normal socialite self. As we made our way to greet the sheriff,mayor and members of the towns political council I saw Chelsea glaring at us. She looked like she wanted to stab me and I swear I saw a look of hurt. I highly doubted it though. Chelsea only cared about herself so how did she expect people to care for her. I sighed and turned away.

After what seemed like an eternity of meeting and greeting we were finally able to dance. I looked around the room but couldnt find Julia. Maybe she was running late? I did see Ben though and he was with Isabel Parker,the girl he was currently dating. I also saw Alex and Lexi and as weird as it was I saw Damien. I only saw him for a split second as I was too much of a coward to actually talk to him.
I heard the song 'human' by Christina Perry start up and Nathan placed his arms on my waist. I placed mine on his neck and we slow danced to the song. We swayed along to the song and it felt like it was just the two of us in the room. I rested my head on his shoulder and I felt like he could protect me from anything. As cliche as it sounds It feels like hes my everything. Some people would say were taking it too fast since weve already told each other that we love one another but why take it slow when you could die at any moment?
As the song finished I looked up at Nathan and could tell he was feeling the same emotions as me. He took my hand and we sat down. He searched in his pocket for something and sighed.
"Ill be back in a moment Pez ive left my phone in the car,"
"Oh dont worry Ill get it."
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah don't worry. I need some fresh air anyway," I told him.
He nodded and gave me the keys to his car. I made my way outside and felt the chilliness of the Nigh sky hit me. I shivered and made my way towards the car. I unlocked the door and got out Nathan's phone. As I was walking I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around. It was a girl with big brown eyes and beautiful brown hair. Her skin was snow white and if you looked closely you could see that under her eyes there were dark bags and she looked kind of stressed.
"Excuse me but I was just wondering if you could direct me to Kingsford Avenue? I came to the town hall to get directions but Since I saw you first I just figured it would be easier to find out from you" She told me.
Kingsford Avenue? That was the road Nathan lived on.
"Erm its about 10 minutes from here. You just take a right from here until you see some traffic lights,then turn left until you see a hospital and then turn right again and at the end of the road is Kingsford Avenue," I explained.
She nodded her head.
"Thank you erm do you mind writing that down for me?" She asked.
"Erm yeah sure. Just come inside and Ill get some paper from my bag," I told her.
She nodded and followed me inside.
"Were having a town ball by the way which is why its really loud," I explained.
"Oh thats cool. They hardly ever do community things in L.A unless you count a college drug party," She said.
I laughed.
"You're from LA?"
"Yup. Born and raised there,"
I went inside the main hall,where the ball was being held and walked inside. The girl followed me. I scanned the room and found Nathan sitting at our table. I walked up to him with the girl behind me.
"Hey Nathan. Heres your phone and also This girl wanted direct-"
"What the f*ck are you doing here?" Nathan exclaimed.
I stared at him in confusion.
What?!

---------------------------------
A/N
Thanks so much for all the support guys. Your all awesome. And also Thankyou to all of you actually comment and vote. Please please pleaseeee guys vote and comment.
Anyways hope you enjoyed. This chapter is half edited so please excuse any mistakes 😉☺️
Picture of Perrie on the side for the ball