CH-1: The day it begin my story started to rest....

The force has a tendency to forget it's eventful past and only move with its present to lay another memory but in my case I think I chose to not became a common term instead adventurous enough to sway with it. Maybe right, maybe wrong but for now let's just move on.

Before everything begins let me just take you to a tour towards my past, my life has always been exciting, a not so extrovert in a bunch of all extrovert people, let's just call them my classmates, exceptions apart. I came to Rosary Demard school, well my elder sis was and younger sis  is also in the same school, when I was in sixth grade and even till my graduation from this high school I'm still the same, unknown, no doubt I got pushed out of many groups, just cause I didn't know how to say "fuckhole" which didn't took time for me to learn but was just like a not so innocent girl knowing some or many of curse words. And finally found my best friend in tenth grade, Avery Goodwin, until she left the school at the end of the year and moved to San Diego, we became so close in just a year and had a long distance friendship, with loads of Skype's, voice calls almost every day and a meeting in a year for 5 years. Our first meeting was quite interesting as we didn't even talk to each other for a year even though we were in the same class apart from some hi's and hello's or some work related talk and a song made us come close, well BTS was the cause, "K-pop" wasn't so famous at that time and us being a hard core fan of them, made us crazy, just kept on talking about them the whole day and now we just tell everything about going in our lives to each other, well my family was so against us talking about BTS and me so interested in "BTS" and thought it was all due to her, and asked me to maintain some distance for her but I was not so good, and it was my elder sister who was the cause, the one who introduced me to the whole Korean thingy, well I want to thank her. Well now Avery has become a more sensible physicist and works with my sister.

And of course the least or maybe a little less least favorite part of my life, my first and most hard core crush Aston whom I had liked since I was in eighth grade till he graduated from the FSA design university as my senior, he was a year older than me and Avery's favorite job was to bug me everyday regarding him being so near me, she still does, though I don't know where he is or I know that he has his own company, whose name I don't know. And I finally realized it was time to give up on him. I never tried to make a move on him because I knew that he had many girls following him and he was a player and was quite rich and I probably thought that he won't be interested in a middle class girl like me, yeah so whatever I just didn't. My sister and Avery were the only people who knew about him. And soon after I also graduated with good grades, good enough to get me into a company I wanted to, STAR DESIGN ORG. It was a famous company with both clothing and wall designing department, I initially into wall designing, but now I am a bridge between both and help both the departments in handling new projects arising. Everyone was happy for me and for the most I was also happy when I finally had money of my own so I can finally buy all the BTS albums and merch, silly right but yeah.

Well Hi I'm Tesseny Stilton, 23 yr old, still single and a designer.... And I had just begun my journey and a drastic change came into my life. So let me take you towards a roller-coaster ride. Fasten your seat belts.

My family is quite beautiful, loving and caring. Making me love my family to the core, well everyone does just there must be moments you realize how you feel. We live in California, Los Angeles. My Grandparents came here from India while mother was young and had my mother was marry off to my dad to turn their friendship with my paternal grandfather, Josh into a relationship. My family consists of 2 loving sisters other than my parents and me, one younger, Anna and one older, Angel; yeah you are right I am the batter in between the sandwich. My older sister has always faced many problems in her life and maybe I am also a cause for it, well that's what I fell, and is always reminded of this while my parents started to tell our past together. She loves both of us a lot and maybe when I was young I took advantage of it. Anna is quite younger than us, she's 11 years younger than me and 14 years younger than our older sister and so she is loved and spoiled by everyone, except me, I have always been a little strict with her, just because of the fact that she is being spoiled and maybe just because of that she is a little afraid of me, I know how hard it is to scold someone you love but for her good I can become bad in everyone's eyes. Maybe consider it as not my loss as it is my lil sis's profit.