Chapter-16

There is a hustle bustle in the M.Mansion....as it's Cabir's birthday....
Everyone of the family wished him... there was a pooja too.... the party was in evening.....at afternoon Manik called Nandu...

Manik: hey Nandini send me your address.... I'll come to pick you up for the party....

Nandini: no Manik you don't have to do that....we will take a taxi....you don't worry....and I already have your address....

Manik: noo that's not happening.... I'm coming....

Nandini: Manik you must be busy...... please listen to me we will manage....

Manik: Acha so I'll send the car for you guys....and don't deny it....

Nandini: Manik its not needed....but I know you won't believe it.....so I will send you the address....we will be there..... happy....?

Manik: okkk..... would have been more happy if you allowed me to pick you up....

Nandini: bye Manik that's not happening....you go and prepare for the party....

Manik: ok byeee....

Evening at the party,,,

Guests started to come...... Cabir has gone to pickup Navya and Manik is attending the guests.....

Nandini and Aliya are on their way....

Finally Cavya came to the party....and reached to manik....

Cabir: yaar Manik....

Manik: hey you guys came... I was waiting for you....so Navya how's everything....

Navya: a bit nervous vai....

Manik: don't be I'm there.... I'll handle everything....so I think now you guys should go to meet Masima and uncle...(to cabir)

Cabir: bro be with us please.... we will need you....

Manik: I'm always with you...now go....

So finally they went to Raj and Nyonika....

Cabir: hey mom dad....

Raj-Nyo: heyy....where have you been....the guests have started to come and the birthday boy is missing....

Cabir: actually mom dad.... I wanted to meet you someone....(to Navya)
Come here....

Nyonika: hey Navya.... you here...? When did you come here...? And how are you beta...?

Navya: I'm good aunty... Actually I came here a few weeks ago and I've joined as a neurologist at the same hospital as Manik vai....

Nyonika: woww.... that's great.... I'm glad that you are here....

Cabir: actually mom...(a bit hesitating)

Nyo: yeah...?

Cabir: actually mom I've.... I mean...we....oh god its so difficult...

Nyo: what say it clearly....

Finally taking a deep breath Cabir said....

Cabir: mom I love Navya...and she does too.....and we are together....(hufff finally I said it...)

Nyo: Oh god so it's Navya......Manik that's why you were telling me that I know her....(Manik nodded)...oh Cabir this is the first time you have done something good.....

Cabir:  Manik you've already told mom....?

Manik: yeah kind of....

Nyonika hugged Navya...

Nyo: so Navya you love him....?

Navya:(blushingly) yes aunty....

Raj came and....

Raj: arey everyone is here.... what's going on...?(noticing Navya) and Navya you here...?

Nyo: arey Raj don't ask this to her....ask it to your son...? He has invited her...she is his special guest...

Raj became confused...

Raj: what are you saying...?

Nyo: Raj your son Cabir has proposed her....and they are together...

Raj: really Cabir....?
And he hugged him....

After that Cabir and Navya were a bit relaxed....

Navya: thank god.... everyone excepted me....

Cabir: I already knew they will...
Then Cavya was spending some time together as there was time for the cake cutting....

Meanwhile Manik was waiting for Nandini....and he dialled her number...and suddenly noticed that she has already reached the gate....he was mesmerized by Nandini.... she was wearing a gown....her hair was open.... she did a little makeup.... simply she was looking so beautiful....

After coming back from his dreamland he rushed to Nandini...

Manik: hey!!! Finally you reached...... you looking so beautiful....

Nandini: (blushingly) thank you Manik....

Noticing Alya Manik said to her...

Manik: hey so you are Alya....hi (extending his hand) I'm Manik...nice to meet you... I'm glad that you came... please be comfortable and enjoy yourself.....

Aliya: hello Manik...its nice to meet you....

Manik: ok come I'll take you guys to Masima, uncle and Cabir....

Nandini and Alya: okk

Manik took them to Nyonika and Raj... Cabir wasn't there as he was busy with Navya....then he introduced them to nyo and raj....

Nyonika signalled Manik asking whether it's Nandini...

Manik: Masima meet they are my friends Nandini and Alya...

They greeted them.... after that alya excused herself as she got to meet one of her friends in the party....here Manik and Raj also went to talk with some guests....

Manik: Nandini be comfortable....talk to Masima for sometime.... I'm coming in few minutes....

Nandini: ok Manik you go....

Nyo: so you are Nandini... tell me something about yourself....you stay here or....

Nandini: actually aunty I'm here for my study... actually I've just completed my study....and got a job in a research centre..... will join it on Monday....

Nyo: woww...congrats dear....

Nandini: thanks aunty.....

At that time someone called Nyonika so she excused herself...

Nandini being left alone went to the drink counter....and ordered some juice for herself.... suddenly someone patted her back....she turned to look who was it...

And she was shocked....

Nandini: Navyaa....?

_________________________________

             THANK YOU