Valentine's Day ?!

"I love you. Happy Valentine's Day, my dear Nong Nong" Xu Kun said and he gave a peck kiss to the teddy bear size Li Nong, just nearly 2 years and Li Nong used to be just around the same height as him, now it can be seen that Li Nong grew a little bigger but still he had his cheeky adorable look on him.

"Thanks... Wish you happy Valentine's Day too, Kun Kun" Li Nong returned the kiss on Xu Kun's cheek, despite the fact that they are from a different country and different company, they still try to find time for each other. "Here is the little gift for you." Li Nong took out a small box and passed to Xu Kun.

Xu Kun happily received it...

"Kun? Kun?" Yana waves her hand in front of Xu Kun.

"Ah?" Said Xu Kun.

"So Kun, do you have any message for your IKUN since tomorrow is Valentine's Day?" Yana repeated her question to Xu Kun.

Xu Kun realised immediately that he is doing a recording show right now and how silly he can be by daydreaming of him and Nong Nong. Xu Kun thought for a while,"Ermmm.. I want to tell my IKUN that on this special day, spend the sweet and lovely time with the one you love, even though I am not able to be with you all but I will always wish you all happiness, safe and sound."

Yana smiled, "Such a sweet message for your IKUN so Kun, how are you going to celebrate your Valentine's Day?"

Xu Kun dumbfounded a moment, he was not sure how he was going to answer, due to the virus in their country, he was not sure how Li Nong would be able to fly back to China. Worry is real but the miss and craving are even more real and deep.

Yana waited for Xu Kun for like one minute, "Kun?"

Xu Kun back to his presence "I will just indulge myself with a normal day? Reading letters from my IKUN and probably doing some practice?"

It's true that Cai Xu Kun always prioritise his fans and appreciates them a lot. Even if he knows himself he probably will do that as the weather is not really good nor he also hopes that Li Nong is safe just like him.

Yana satisfied with Xu Kun's answer, she interviewed Fan Cheng Cheng, Justin, and Zhu Zheng Ting but these three are completely three monsters especially Fan Cheng Cheng."The last question, I knew NINE PERCENT had disbanded, but during this Valentine's Day, if you want to wish one of them, who will it be?"

Xu Kun immediately said "Li.." then he paused.."This one, very hard, what if they don't want to wish me back?" Xu Kun said while laughing."I think I will just post in Weibo and see which of them got the heart to comment on it?"

Yana then said, "I think their comment will swim away by your IKUNs."

Xu Kun laughed and he couldn't help nodding to agree with Yana.

After the show recording, Xu Kun went back to his restroom that they provided for him. He enjoys watching those videos that fans made for them. Them as in himself and Li Nong. Even during the show, they hardly have their screen time together but not deny how happy that Li Nong got number 2. He is really improving himself from day to day.

****

Just then.. A phone call comes in. Xu Kun picked up.

"Hi."

(How was your day?)

"As usual, missing you as usual too."

(...)

"Ermm Nong?"

(Ahh.. Yes Kun? Kun, I also... Miss you too.)

Xu Kun smiled, he was glad that both of them were missing each other dearly.