Story Idea #1

I had this idea a while back and really wanted to write it, but haven't had the time yet. I do try to finish all my stories, so as long as I'm working on my others this one probably won't get written. Furthermore I kinda lost interest in the idea... and I got many more. 

Basically:

I took some notes tho- which I always do before I start writing, so this is basically how it looks like when I start working on an idea :

Title: Just another night

Title inspired by: Just another night - Mick Jagger (ehm... yeah my guilty pleasure is Mick Jagger's solo works) 

Give me just another night
Just another night with you
Give me just another kiss
Just before the dawn breaks through

Pairing: Brian x OC; mentions of Brian x Anita, Brian x Linda (...)

Relationship: kinda friends with benefit

Chapters: 6

Concept: Brian and OC met one night in a bar in 1962 and have a one night stand (chapter 1). They meet a few more times over the years from 1963-1967 (chapter 2 & 3). A friend of the Oc dies and OC decides to change her life (chapter 4). They break up- though Brian disagrees, because he likes their arrangement; she leaves London for the countryside, starts working as a teacher and finds a boyfriend/ fiancee. (chapter 4 to 5) Then they meet again in 1969. (chapter 5 to 6) Old feeling appear and new tensions arise. 

Themes: relationships over time, growing up, real life, sex, marriage, society in the 60's

OC: She's 18 (1962) and an outgoing girl, who likes to have fun and has many friends.She loves dancing and music. She lives with her parents, but often stays over at her sister's, who is married to an artist and travels a lot, they don't mind what she does. So she often has the house to her self and takes advantage of it to throw parties for instance. 

In 1967, a friend of her dies in a drug induced car crash and she survives by a miracle. She feels immensely guilty, because she drove the car and thinks it should have been her who died not her friend.  To get away from her dark thoughts, she starts to rethink her life and decides to leave her old life behind.

She settles down in a small village and befriends people there. For the first time after her friend's death, she feels at ease again and even falls in love. 

Brian x OC: Her relationship with Brian is just about fun- they go out together sometimes and of course sex. They're both fine with it. She knows he has other girls, but she doesn't mind. He never promised her anything and she just wants to dance and enjoy life. Also she enjoys the jealous stars of her friends, because she's with one of the Rolling Stones. 

Brian likes their agreement, not only because of the physical relationship, but because it is simple and comfortable too. She never asks anything from him nor expects much. She's very positive, which he enjoys too. 

Her change in character, after the crash causes a shift in their relationship and though Brian doesn't love her, he doesn't want her to leave (him) either. It's a bit of a "the one that got away" thing then for him. Girlfriends had come and gone before her of course, but she always had been his back up then. Now that she's gone, he truly feels alone. 

I won't tell how the story will end, because I still might write it and don't want to spoil it- but yes I decided on an end already too.