I missed you Yoongi

🌸

Yoongi remained silent. He didn't move nor talk... he just stared Jin. He just looked at Jin scanning the emotions he was about to explode. He was thinking — how he will lie?

The doctor made an excuse. "I will leave you here." He said then left.

"Answer me Yoongi." Jin said.

"H—hyung. H—how could a man— how could a man bear child? Like h—" Jin cupped Yoongi's face.

"You are not good at lying Yoongi." Jin cuts him.

Yoongi wants to lie again... but how could he lie? If Jin was able to put the puzzle into the right places.

"That night— That night that I was curious what it is feel like to be kissed by a man— so it wasn't a dream that I kissed you and it got so heated— it was not a drunk wet dream." Yoongi closed his eyes because of Jin's vulgar words.

"Can we not talk about that in public." Yoongi muttered and softly pushed Jin's hands.

"So can I tell Jungkook that I was his dad? Is he gonna accept me?" Jin asked.

"He's been asking about you for so long— I just keep on changing the topic." Yoongi said.

Yoongi felt bad because it looks like the impression or reaction that he was expecting was wrong... he judged his best friend— he judged his first love.

"Appa—" Jungkook muttered sleepily.

Yoongi went close to his son— to give him a peck on his forehead. "Are you feeling alright now?" Yoongi asked.

Yoongi looked at Jin asking— if he can keep it a secret for now.

"Yes appa. Jin samchon helped me." Jungkook said looking at Jin.

"Thank you samchon." Jungkook answered looking at Jin's direction.

"Can I hug you Jungkook?" Jin asked.

"Yeah?" Jungkook answered.

Jin hugged Jungkook. Yoongi was just watching them— Jungkook was confuse what was happening? He looked at his appa... Yoongi just smiled at him.

They went back to Yoongi's house. Yoongi was just watching Jin— taking good care of Jungkook. When Jungkook was sleeping— Jin went down to see Yoongi doing his best in his small pub. There are some girls would be seen fangirling over him— there are even some guys— that was trying to hit on him. But Yoongi just shrugged them off— Jin was somehow thankful that Yoongi hates being surrounded and find awkward when people was trying to give some much attention to him so he avoid that.

He decided to go back in Jungkook's room because he knows that the younger might ask him to leave— and he won't leave— not that now he knows that Jungkook was his child too. He deserve he a proper explanation— but of course it was his fault— for being such a stupid curious drunk horny man that night.

It was one in the morning when everything was cleaned. Hoseok has already left, and Yoongi went up to seat on the sofa. The apartment building has a 2 floor— the first floor is where his business runs, and the 2nd floor was their house. The small room was Jungkook's and the next one was Yoongi's. But usually Jungkook sleep with his dad... the living room was quite spacious too. Yoongi fell asleep on the sofa— without changing still wearing a pink apron that has a bunny drawing in the middle... Jin smiled at the sleeping boy in front of him. Jin sits on the floor, his hand was like a magnet that touches Yoongi's soft hair. He carefully comb it— "you haven't change at all Yoongi— you are still the same person I like the most and I would like to be my roommate forever..." Jin muttered.

"I am sorry if I gave you so much hard time." Jin added. He hold Yoongi's hands and there are many unhealed cuts from knife— Jin went down to find some medicine kit, and gladly Yoongi have them. He went back and sit on the floor again— he first clean the wounds and started putting bandaids.

"There." Jin muttered softly and looked Yoongi.

The next day ~

Jungkook went to his classes with the help of Hoseok. Since he came in the shop earlier and he was the one who is in-charge of doing the market.

Yoongi woke up having a back pain because he fell asleep on the sofa. He decided to take a warm
bath— when he was about to wash his hands— he saw some bandaids— he suddenly remember seeing Jin in his dream cleaning his wounds... and looks like it wasn't a dream... he unconsciously smiled. But looked at the mirror.

"Stupid Yoongi! He is getting married." He said and went to shower.

"Good morning." Jin greeted him. Yoongi jumped in surprise.

"What are you doing here? I thought you left?" Yoongi asked holding his chest.

"Hm... I did— I just get some clothes, then came back. I will be staying here till my vacation ends." Jin muttered without looking at Yoongi.

"Wait— you what?" Yoongi asked as if he didn't understand what Jin said.

Jin walk near him... he slightly lean to Yoongi so they can be in eye level.

"I will be staying here till my vacation ends. After all— I own this place now." Jin said.

"I heard that perverted man wants to sell this place after he got busted... so I bought it. You let me stay here for a month and I will give this as a price to you and a gift for all the birthdays that I missed celebrating with you. No buts— and I don't accept a no as your answer." Jin added the moved away and went back to what he was doing.

"Ohh also... you have to start telling me your journey. I wanna know what happened to you— after leaving... I am sorry... everything was my fault." Jin muttered.

"Oh also— Jungkook went to school with your best friend here— his name was Hoseok right? He was cheerful and kind— also a fan of mine. Why you didn't tell him that you were best friend with a worldwide handsome guy like me?" Jin was talking non-stop. That Yoongi was afraid that he could get used to it and become selfish...

"Ohh also— I wanna know more about Kook... and of course to you. Being away with both of you for like almost 1 decade is really hard to catch up— but I know I got this—" Jin was cut by a short call from Yoongi.

"Hyung." Yoongi called him.

"Can you hug me?" Yoongi asked— and those words weren't supposed to be spill— it was just his thoughts but even his mouth won't lie that he missed the older so much...

"Of course—I would love to do it." Jin muttered smiling with a triumph in his face.

Jin hugged him. "I miss you Yoongi... I miss you so much." Jin muttered.

🌸🌸🌸

I AM BACK!
Hello guys huhuhu
I hope you are still waiting for this book hahaha!
Please comment and vote hehehe thank u!!!