a day in a life of a fangirl part 1

I finally found a job I know its a big step for a fangirl but it was a risk I had to take . I needed the money for all the books I have been buying and the food I need, a fangirl has a big appetite you know its just the way we are . Anyway  back to the job it was a place where I do fit in, it was in a book shop and it's great to be honest I actually get to read whatever I want all day it is amazing and its worth what i get paid . (nap time don't disturb)

Just another day in the life of a fangirl and its time to go to work but first I must feed the cat ohhh I didn't tell you (I have a cat his name is ginger) I love my cat to bits and I think he loves me too. Now ginger has been fed I can go to work I don't have a car I have a little vintage bike its pink but its sooo cute . when I got to work today I noticed they had a sale on all the newest books I couldn't resist it was like something inside me was dragging me towards them its like I'm a fangirl magnet ,I know that sounds weird but I think it might be true. Omg true fact I just found out (my boss) is a fangirl I don't know what to think but we have now made plans to go and see a movie in a cinema, I think I finally have a friend.

Well the third day in to the life of a fangirl and things are going pretty well. Well me and ( my boss/new friend) had a great time last night and we were crying we were fangirling and let's say there was a lot of emotion. And now being friends with my boss I have got a raise to pre-reading the books to see if they are suitable for this type of bookshop.this has been one of the best moments of my life along with fangirling my life is just full of emotions and I just can't handle but that is what I like about being a fangirl you can just be yourself.