1| The fall

〖No One's Pov 〗

THUD

A small chibi like woman fell on top of the yellow flowers crushing any that came in contact with her body, but luckily there were so many flowers that it practically portrayed as a cushion, causing her fall to be not so rough even if it sounded so.

"Achoo" The chibi yet cute looking woman let out a sneeze, most likely because of the pollen radiating from the yellow flowers. The H/c haired chibi woman began to look around here tears brimming her eyes. She nervously got up off of the floor standing up.

"T-That evil woman! S-She pushed me!" Y/n frantically cried out, waving around her stubby arms. Y/n stopped all her panicking while suddenly looking at her arms and legs.

The tears from her eyes quickly dried, Y/n's mouth was agape, "W-Why am I so small!" Y/n screeched in a squeaky voice. she was the size of a toddler! She still had her beautiful features and her short/long hair...

Why was she so small?! Y/n glared at the yellow flowers, "I-I didn't think pollen was this bad!" The clueless chibi woman cried out.

The h/c haired chibi woman then started to cry out, "W-Where am I anyway! Why am I so small and cuteee!" Y/n squished her own chubby cheeks together.

Y/n let out another sneeze this time shifting from chibi form back to her regular form. "Man...I need to get away from these flowers!" Y/n said pinching the bridge of her nose. Y/n quickly ran away from the batch of yellow flowers. Y/n realized that she had grown in height she must be back to her original Height Y/h (Your Height )

Y/n let go of her nose while looking around in the dark...underground? She wasn't necessarily sure what this place was. Y/n looked straight ahead of her, her e/c eyes shimmering in the little bit of darkness around the underground.

"Why is there a random patch of grass....??" Y/n questionably mumbled to herself, Y/n shrugged while walking towards it, there seemed to be a door up ahead.

Y/n suddenly stopped in front of the patch of grass, "HOWDY!" I loud cheerful voice screamed out, causing Y/n to jump in fright before looking around, "Down here pal!" Y/n's gaze suddenly looked down....to see....

"A flower?" Y/n said loudly squinting her eyes, "Am I high?....?" Y/n mumbled to herself while inspecting the flower. Y/n poked the flowers...cheek? Y/n continued to do so.

Poke

Poke

Poke

The flower made a lewd expression, Y/n face flushed, "O-Oh Golly! T-That was...Unexpected!" Flowey stuttered out looking at the stunning woman, he had the sudden urge to not hurt her...but instead protect her...its like somewhere in his devilish soul it feels possessive of her... what's even odder is the 'obsession' started at first glance!

The flower began to look up at the woman while speaking, "You must be new to the underground!" Flowey happily stated, "Wouldn't it be nice if I taught you how things work around here!?" Flowey sounded almost too happy

Y/n slowly nodded her head, not wanting to be rude and interrupting the weird flower. "Well then! you see that glowing heart-shaped thing, that is in the middle of your chest?"

"Yes.." Y/n spoke softly, "That's your soul!" Flowey spoke while wiggling around, "Now, try to dodge these petals I'm about to throw at you! They damage your soul!" Flowey somehow didn't want to lie to this woman...

Y/n quickly nodded while watching as the petals came at her, Y/n dodge them, not wanting them to hit her soul, Y/n gasped in surprise as one petal passed right through her arm, like as if she was a ghost. Y/n let out a small cough while speaking up to the flower.

"So...It won't damage my body? but only my soul?" Y/n asked tilting her head rather cutely, "That's right! but some are able to damage your body! So best be careful!" Flowey paused for a moment, while his face turned into a scary-looking smile.

"Remember human...Down here! IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED!" The flower let out a loud demonic laugh while popping away into the ground.

Y/n eyes widen as a goat woman slowly made her way towards Y/n, "Hello...you must be the newly arrived human...my name is Toriel, I am the keeper of these ruins." Toriel spoke Softly giving Y/n a calming smile.