one

K - A - I - A 💍.

"Mom I don't wanna move away" I said as my mom just dropped a major bombshell on me

"Mom I don't wanna move away" I said as my mom just dropped a major bombshell on me .

We'd be moving to Panama Beach, Florida from Fort Worth, Texas . I'd have to leave all my friends behind, and everything I'd always known .

"Honey, it's for the best . I got offered a job out there, I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you . There's no changing my mind, it's final . Start packing cause we're leaving in the middle of the night" she said walking into her room

I sighed as I went back into my room and grabbed my phone . I went straight to my boyfriend , Kyren's number and called .

Calling : Babyy☔️🖤.
Connecting ...

"Babe ?" I said

"Wassup mamas ?" He said back to me

"I'm moving-" I said

"Well we done cause I'm not finna be tied down to no bitch miles away from me . Fuck that, you prolly gon chea-" he rudely interrupted before I hung up and blocked his number .

I didn't even care cause we'd only been dating 4 months . If he don't wanna be tied down to a " bitch " he won't have to be .

I text my bestfriend Lola to come over , this would be the last time I see her again .

"Bet bitch I'm walking down the street rn" she texted back . I shook my head and laughed before unloading all of my clothes onto the bottom bunk .

"Hey Lola" my mom said as Lola burst into the house . "Hey mama !!" She said hugging her . My momma laughed and Lola appeared in my room .

"Bitch why yo clothes on the bed" she said closing my door

"I'm moving to Florida hoe ." I said

"No . No the hell you not , if you are I'm coming with" she said

I laughed as she started helping me pack up all of my clothes . By the time we were finished it was 6:50Pm . "Man my mama trippin , Imma call you as soon as I wake up. I love you and imma miss you" she said hugging me .

"I love you too and imma miss you more" I giggled . She smacked her teeth playfully and walked out the door .

The moving van had gotten everything we couldn't load into boxes and into the car earlier around 3 . Now everything was gone. Everything was packed , or in the van .