first style - water surface slash

When you came into my line of sight, you took my breath away. 』

"AH! IT'S THE MONSTER-"

"Hey! Stop being rude to her! She's just a simple elderly woman!" Nezuko reprimanded the taller boy by giving him a bump on the head with her fist, earning herself a whine of pain and happiness — something that made her feel a bit unnerved — from him.

(Name) sweat-dropped before bowing apologetically at the elderly. "I'm so sorry for our friend, ma'am."

Inosuke immediately jumped straight into one of the beds with a smug grin, leaving no space left. He faced the girls and spoke up with an obnoxious tone, leaning his head on his hand, "ha! I'm taking this bed first!"

"If that's the bed you want, you can have it," the ravenette female smiled generously, irking him. "That means us girls will take the other side of the room to sleep."

"Are you okay with this side of the room, Zenitsu?" Asked the other demon slayer, (Eye Color) eyes glancing over to her golden-haired friend.

"Well..." He trailed off, only to yelp when a pillow was suddenly hurled at his face, gaining two surprised gasps and an irritated growl.

The (Hair Color)-haired slayer turned to the rowdy male. "Inosuke!" She glared, which only earned her a huff.

After the little incident, everyone was now composed; though the pink-eyed girl needed to restrain (Name) from trying to attack Inosuke, who was, too, forced down by a reluctant Zenitsu when he quickly got back up in time.

While they're slowly recovering, (Name) decided to do a bit of patching up on everyone, seeing as she's already gone and done her own treatments. It was easy enough to do everyone's — though she had a difficult time from Inosuke's squirming and restlessness — as she did the last treatment on the other female.

"To think you actually had these much wounds, not to mention a broken rib." (Name) inspected her for another time, making sure it was tight. "Take care of yourself, for goodness's sake. Even the bruises Zenitsu got from Inosuke weren't as severe as this."

Nezuko sheepishly smiled at the kindness shining in her (Eye Color) orbs, scratching the back of her nape lightly. "I'll try not to..." She shivered a little when she earned herself a slight glare. "You can't blame me though. Besides, I was also touched to know that even though Zenitsu-kun knew what's inside of the box, he decided to protect it till the end." She ended, glancing over to the two boys who's conversation turned into an argument once more.

"Still... Nezuko-chan, you need to be careful when fighting," chided the (Hair Color)-haired girl as she wrapped the roll of bandage around Nezuko's arm. Finishing up, she placed it down and threw her thumb back at the squabbling duo behind them. "It's already hard enough to keep these two idiots in check."

Zenitsu gave a look of hurt. "You're so mean, (Name)-chan!" He screamed.

"Who're you calling an idiot?!" Inosuke joined in angrily.

"Now, now," Nezuko waved her hand. "We shouldn't make so much trouble for the nice lady who allowed us to stay here. Let's just get some rest."

(Name) sighed, flopping on her back onto the bed. "Agreed. I'm too tired to deal with this. I still feel dizzy from the house moving around all crazy like that."