2

Ariana's POV

I woke up to the alarm I set and got ready.

I put on a yellow hoodie and brown boots.

I did my morning routine and rushed into my bedroom, praying I wasn't late.

I didn't know what to do with my hair, leave it or call Josh.

I decided to call Josh and he hurried over and fixed my hair.

I called a Uber and gave them the location.

I sung the whole way and texted Court and Vic about how excited I was to meet Y/n.

We made it there and Roshad helped me get to the building safely.

I headed to the room, trying to calm my nerves and reassuring myself that everything was going to be okay.

When I walked in everyone's eyes turned towards me.

I took a seat and waited whilst our managers started discussing this whole matter.

I gave the group a once over and the other two girls who I assumed were apart of the band were occupied with their phones.

I looked at Y/n only to find her staring at me.

I looked down and quickly pulled my phone out.

I went to my notes and typed something. I tapped Mona and showed her my phone.

do the other two have to be here?

She gave me a simple nod and turned back to their manager.

After a couple minutes later everything had been discussed but it was all up to Y/n.

"So, do you want to do this?" Her manager, Kayla, asked her.

"I'll do it" She said giving me a smile.

I smiled back and decided to get to know the girls.

A pretty brown skinned girl approached me first. She had an afro, brown eyes, glasses, and small lips.

"I'm Adri and I don't take shit from anybody" She introduced herself while giving me a look

The other girl approached me as well, she was a darker shade of brown, with big lips, brown eyes and had braids.

"Hi! I'm Mya!" She piped up cheerily and gave me a hug.

I followed them on their social medias and decided to post a picture of us.

I opened the Twitter app that had been dead for months now.

I starting typing out a tweet and then pressed send.

ArianaGrande: honored to have been able to meet such an incredible band @Faded

My phone went crazy after that. It was vibrating like crazy.

I don't even wanna go on Instagram.

I guess the girls heard it because they started giggling. Y/n gave me a smile and I looked down shyly.

My phone ringed and look down and saw Vic calling.

I gestured for them to hold on and walked outside the room.

"HOW'D IT GO?" She yelled through the phone.

"SHE SAID YES!" I screamed excitedly.

"You okay?" I heard a voice pipe in. I turned my head and saw Adri.

My eyes widened and my cheeks burned at the thought that she possibly heard me.

I quickly hung up the phone. I struggled to form words as she looked at me.

She rolled her eyes and came closer to me. Extremely close.

"I know how you are, you play with things until you're bored. Break her and I break you" She said as her hard demeanor quickly turned into one of happiness as she gave me a smile.

I opened my mouth at the sudden bluntness and threatening.

I quickly gulped as I realized she was serious as ever. I nodded and walked back into the room as she followed behind me closely.

Y/n gave me a goofy smile as soon as she saw me walk in. I gave her a wide smile back and bit my lip at the burning feeling in my stomach.

This was going to be great.

Y/n's POV

Nervous. That's what the girl across the room made me feel.

She was beautiful and nice. Her laugh was contagious

At first I thought she'd be rude and annoying but she's so much more than that.

I was listening to one of her songs and I don't know how anybody would want to not be a fan anymore.

Her voice was incredible, the range she has is fucking insane.

My listening session was interrupted when Kayla tapped my shoulder.

"We're leaving now" She stated giving me a tight lipped smiled.

I frowned not wanting to leave the brown eyed girl just yet.

"We start tomorrow" She said again quickly.

That brought a huge smile to my face as I thought about it.

I crossed the room and approached the shorter brunette.

"Hi, I was wondering since we're doing this we should uh stay in contact." I said giving a nervous smile.

She quickly caught on giving me a big smile that made my worries go away quickly.

I handed her my phone, she entered her number and vice versa.

I then gave her a hug. My insides fluttered at the feeling and I wanted to stay in her arms forever.

"Y/n, let's go" I gave Ariana another smile before leaving the room.

Ariana's POV

As Y/n slipped out of my vision I sighed happily at the new feeling that I've never felt before.

My phone buzzed and I checked it and saw her name pop up on the screen.

y/n/n: hi

ari: hi

y/n/n: are you excited to do this?

ari: more than excited

y/n/n: oh btw we start tomorrow :)

ari: can't wait

y/n/n: we gotta go :( ttyl love

ari: okayyy bye baby

My heart fluttered at the moment between us.

I smiled and got on Instagram.

Soon we left, got something to eat and headed home.