The worst day

POV of Jay

I walk out of school and get on my bike.
Riding away I see jack the 'lover boy' ugh
He doesn't even look good! But every girl goes for him.

"Hey Mutey!" He calls out my nickname everyone calls me because I can't talk. I think he likes me because he has tried everything on me.

I go over and look him dead in the eye. "Cmon you have to fall in love with me sooner of later." He says

I roll my eyes. "Just kiss me and it will be over." He says as he gets face to face to me

I push him off and ride off. Going back home I look in the window and see father drunk on the couch again.

I sneak in and walk to my room. I'm going to escape him today. Open my computer and search the dark web for some cheep tickets to go to Colorado.

A place I study and love. As I'm doing so I see that I'M FOR SALE! One thousand geez...

Someone bought me... I look at who bought me and his username is "Master" weird...

I go to the information thingy and see that it says "If someone buys a person they get all their information on social media. All the webs cams to their phones and computers. If you do not like or your person dies before you get to them you may buy another one for free."

Oh dear god...

I look at my cam with a confused face.

I shut my computer and am for once thankfully I don't have a phone.

I pack my bags... I forgot... to buy the tickets! I guess I'm walking the whole way. Maybe I can get a ride... ride my bike I don't know!

I get out of my room and sneak past father who is still drunk asleep. It takes him six long hours to wake.

I get on my bike and let out a sigh.

I should probably buy some snacks for the road. Guess it's the store first!

I ride off.

When I get to the store walk in and feel about six eyes on me... I look around to see nothing.

God I'm just paranoid about my being bought.