angelite

angelite crystals represent divine love, gentleness, and healing

—————

Weeks later, the day of the full moon had finally arrived.

He and (Y/N) had spoken over the sunflower the night before, where Harry had asked her again if she was 100% sure of what it meant to perform the ritual and also giving her a quick overview of what to expect. After (Y/N) had gone to bed (she had to open at work in the morning then she would rush over after her shift ended), Harry felt like a child again, too excited to sleep in anticipation for the next day. All his apprehension had melted away during their talks. (Y/N) reassured him over and over how much she loved him and how committed she was to him.

He couldn't wait to be her's for the rest of his existence.

Since Harry'd woke up, he hasn't been able to sit down for longer than a second before he was up and going again. He was buzzing. He had already stitched himself a new outfit (a black glittery top, black bell bottoms with braces, and light lavender thread through the seams), and mixed a new glitter paste full of baby pink reflects. He spent the rest of his morning reviewing his book and harvesting everything he had been preparing for their potion and memorizing the spell in which he would have to recite. He planned a few surprises for (Y/N), hoping to make tonight special for her like she's been able to make the past eight or so months of his life.

—————

The sun had just set when (Y/N) had rung Harry on the sunflower, telling him she was on her way. He felt his stomach twist when he listened to her audio, his nerves intensifying when he realized tonight was really happening. Harry having spent most of his day doing anything to release his nervous energy, begun manually cleaning the floors of his cottage. He was repetitively swiping away invisible smudges when he felt his intuition twitch and the air around him buzz.

(Y/N) was here.

"Harry, I'm here! Sorry if I'm early, I wasn't sure if we had to do stuff before the moon was out or not," her voice called through the clearing.

He bound through his cottage, paying no mind to the creaking floorboards under his boots. He leapt off his porch, startling Bonnie who was asleep in a tightly curled roll. "No, no it's okay! 'M so happy you're here! I've been—."

Harry stopped dead in his tracks, his voice getting stuck in his throat as he saw her. He knew he had likened the ritual to a wedding ceremony, but he didn't think she would show up looking like that.

She was stood off by the edge of the creek, her back facing the sunset as she looked towards Harry. She wore a short, white dress, the fabric flaring out at her hips with small baby's breath flowers embroidered along the hem. A white lace headband pulled her hair away from her face, giving Harry a clear look at the woman he's going to spend the rest of forever with.

She was a dream.

Tears gathered in his eyes as he realized today was basically his wedding day, and (Y/N) was dressed up like his bride. It was something he never thought he'd have. His bottom lip wobbled and began wringing his hands. (Y/N) looked concerned at his behavior, taking steps towards him with her hand outstretched to him. She didn't want him to break down like he had before.

"H, baby, are you okay?" Her voice was an affectionate coo, calling Harry out of his trance. He just loved when she called him baby. He cleared the rest of the way to her, taking large strides before collecting her into his arms. He buried his face into her neck, his safe place.

"Y-yeah, 'm okay," he mumbled, his voice watery, "Y'jus' look s-so pretty, and I love you so much."

"Oh, Harry," she mewled, running a hand through his hair, "I love you too. Don't cry, today's a happy day, right?"