16

I Choose You

AUTHOR P.O.V

" You fucking kill him ! He did nothing, stupid ! " She raised her voice, not moving her eyes from his face at all. Jimin blinked a few time while looking at her in disbelief. He never thought she would raise her voice at him for another guy.. " Baby.. Do you realise who you are talking to right now ?.. "

" Yes I do ! And I won't hesitate to be more rude if you keep on being like this ! " Jimin licked his lips while brushing his hair back in frustration, looking away before turning his eyes at her again. " You killed him.. You killed an innocent guy ! Yes, I admit that I don't really like being with him but he became my company today !

And you just simply kill him just because he touch me ! " " You know how I am when it comes to you and other guys.. I don't like them touching you and will never do. He push you to this locker and he's so close to you. I don't like that. " He softly said, trying his best not to throw a tantrum to his sweetheart.

He knows how he is when he's mad.. He can even hurt her if his bad side get the best of him.. In a sudden, Y/N push his chest, causing him to stumbled to the back a little bit. " He is a just a student that wants everyone to kneel at him.. Go ahead and ask anybody in this fucking world who would I choose between you and him or you and anyone. 

I will say that I choose you and only you.. And I know you fucking know that. But you..! Being the jerk you are, have the guts to embarrassed me in front of everyone since the day you killed Luis ! I'm not mad about you killing him cause I know who he is after you told me but I also fucking know that the reason you killed Vernon is just because he touch me !

You fucking embarrassed me, Park ! Now I am not known as a the top student but I am known as a killer's girl ! And that is something that I want to avoid ! Have you ever think before deciding to kill people here ?! Where is your brain ?! " Her words.. Jimin's lips slightly parted as he heard every words that came out of her mouth. No.. She didn't say that.. She didn't say that I..

" I.. I embarrassed you..? "

Y/N that is breathing heavily while looking at everywhere but her boyfriend's eyes immediately 'clicked'. Oh.. Gosh.. She gasped while covering her mouth before looking at Jimin. His eyes are staring deeply into her's before it looked away after finding out that she really mean what she said.

Her hands slowly reached up to touch his arm but sadly, he pulled his hand away from her. " J-Jimin.. I-I.. " She immediately felt shivers ran down her spine as Jimin glanced at her with his powerful glare ever before walking away, leaving her. " I-I'm sorry ! Jimin ! "

She ran after him, planning to apologise properly but it's too late.. He already drove away with his Jaguar, leaving her alone. " Fuck.. " She closed her eyes, clenching her fist while her weak legs slowly dragging her to fell on the floor. A tear escaped her eye. " Oppa.. "

TAE P.O.V
" Boss ? " All of us called him as soon as he stepped into the mansion but he just walked ahead, marching upstairs. Hmm.. Weird.. " Err.. Guys.. Where is Y/N..? " Our eyes widen before I ran outside to check whether she's here or not and the result is no.

" Did he.. Did he left her ?? "

 Did he left her ?? "