Chapter5

My eyes started to roam the room everything was blurry at first imI didnt know where tf I was. Until I saw machines and shit attached to me. How the hell did I end up in the hospital and sitting right next to me was thot#1, China, and China's sister Trap. I immediately rolled my eyes when I saw trap.

"Are you alright?",Thot #1 asked.

Yea Im Good Shawty but When Can I get tf up outta here ioon do doctors.

She said that the doctors said I could leave when I feel better. They already had my papers together. Soon as I heard that i wasted no time getting out that damn hospital. As I'm making my way to the car someone grabbed me by my arm. To My surprised it was Trap (China's Sister). I didn't even have time to beat ha ahh today I Just broke loose and hopped in my car, but she stood in front of the door.

Tf bro can you move out my way, I said very aggravated.

Nahh I won't until you talk to me, she said with a very serious look.

Iight bro about what?

Not here though we can go to yo house.

Just as I was about to say some this girl put ha head phones in and got in my car in the passagers seat.

I Just shook my head got in and started driving.

********* 20 Mins Later

I pulled up to my house and grabbed my keys out the ignition. And walked in the house.

Ayee bro Imma Go Take a shower right quick cause I smell like Shit so you can chill down here. Don't took Shit don't go into my refrigerator matter fact just sit down and don't move.

Owieee feisty Iight Mamii She said to me and bit her lip.

Lawdd if that didn't Turn me on Idk What Will. I Just turned around and walked to my room.

******* 25 mins later

I was now out the shower with just a towel on of course I had my sports bra and boxers on. When I Walked out the bathroom to my room I saw Trap sitting on my bed on her phone.

Aye bro Wtf I thought I told you to don't move.

Well I got bored you took too long.

Ioon Gaf My Nigga Don't Walk Around Nobody house Like that. I Lowkey felt bad By the way I was talking to her but Shit I barley know her she can be Trynna Kill me or some.

Iight Bruhh my bad Damn chill.

Since we studs and Shit and either of us do stud on stud well I'm assuming she dont I dropped my towel And begin to put my cloths on .

Damb Mamii you just gone tease me like that.

I gave her this weird look but in the inside I was smiling hard Asf Idk Why I feel this way I never felt this way for another stud.

Umm anyways what did you want to Talk about bro.

I wanted to talk about what happen the other Day why you bumped into me and flipped out like that. You didn't even know me I was Wtf.

See look my bad bro I was having a bad day and shit.

Well Iight but I wanted to ask one more question.

As I was finishing putting on my cloths I turned around and All I noticed was I pushed up against the wall with Trap lips against mine. I can really get used to this the way she had my hands pinned and her body against mine and also her lips. She had the most soft lips ever my knees literally got weak. After kissing for what felt like forever Trap stepped back and said "Damn Girl"

I jumped back to reality I couldn't believe she Just did that.

"Umm aye bro you gotta get tf out like asap.

Why Though I though you liked it she said walking back up to me. I punched her ah in the face again, "GET TF OUT!" I Scream. She had a sad look on ha face then walked down stairs. I sat on my bed thinking I'm really so confused about all of this.

******Next Day*******

I woke up to get ready for school. I took a quick 20min shower and put on my cloths then I was out. Since I didn't get anything to eat at home I drove to Mickey D's to get two bacon and egg burgers With a mocha Frappe Lawdd I Love those things. I had only one hour left until School begin I like to get up extra early to do other Shit before I go. Meanwhile while I was eating my food I saw a shawdow. Like Bruhh can people at lease say some and not just stand there, but it was some girl. I'm assuming she was a fem because she got the lesbian sign tattooed on her.

"Umm excuse me can I Do anything for you?"

Yea You Sure Can she grabbed my hand and led me to the nearest restroom and locking the door. She pushed me on the wall and started sucking on my neck I was trying to get away but Lawd it felt so good so O just said Fuck it. I had my strap on ready too. Once I begin to take it out cause I wasn't bout to eat her she stopped me. Nooo Papii you don't need this, she said. Just when I was about to speak she put ha finger over my lips. She was real life turning me on even more. This unknown girl went further and further down until she reached my belt. I tried stopping her again but she just kept moving my hand but I wasn't gone give up this time. I only got head once from my ex and I didn't like that Shit at all. She pulled my pants down to expose my boxer brief. I pushed her ahh on the floor but my ass end up falling too. She hurried and got on top of me pulling down my briefs. I was so weak I didn't even stop her Nomore.

She slowly circled her tongue around my Clit and entered her tongue in me. It was the best feeling ever she slumped on my pearl making me moan and I don't even moan at all.

"Yess Cum for me baby, she said on my ear making me go even weaker Ass I was about to reach my climax. She inserted two fingers in my going in and out so fast and still slurping me. I couldn't take it anymore I cummed all over her. She took her fingers out and licked them. Lawdd let me get out of here. I had forgot all about school. "Shit I'm late, umm thanks for the head but I gotta go can I get yo number and Ya name, I asked. She smirked and walked out the bathroom. I'm looking like Tf She was banging though she stood bout 4'8, light skin, curly long red hair, tatted up, lip ring and tongue ring, ha eyes was mesmerizing they were this greenish blueish color. I left out the restroom to look for her but she vanished. I didn't have time to keep looking I was already 30 mins late for class. I arrived to school 10 mins later now making me 40 mins late. I walked in and sat down I saw China staring at me like she knew why I was late. Its a good thing the teacher was late too.

Authors Note

Just a Lil short some for Yall plus I'm bored but thanks for voting Yall are motivating me to write more.

Ps.... the picture above is Thot#1.