01 - Northern Village

"Go! Shinobu, Tengen, Muichirou! Next Destination is North! Go! Go to Northern Village and look for the missing water pillar!"

At three different places, Shinobu, Tengen and Muichirou heard the same message from their crows. Head north and look for the Missing water pillar.

"Tomioka-san? What has the guy done now?!" Tengen grinned, he's gotten bored of watching this Village for a sign of Muzan he knew didn't exist. The thought of needing three Hashira worried him but not near enough to hesitate going on the journey. He was quick to inform his wife's and head in the direction of the challenger.

At the butterfly estate, Shinobu held in a groan of frustration. A Quest to find Tomioka with Muichuro and Tengen. Muichuro was not really an issue to work with so he wasn't a worry, but Uzui, the idiot that never shuts up and looking for that asshole. She took a deep breath and smiled to the girls letting them know where she'd be before leaving.

———

"Shinobu!!!" The flamboyant voice was to familiar for her comfort. Without giving him a single glance she spoke.
"Hello, Tengen."
"Didn't I tell ya to call me Uzui?" He Shouted even though he was running next to her. She purposely speed up a bit knowing his size slowed him down but he didn't seem to be struggling. "Have ya' seen Muichirou yet?"

"Hello." the monotone voice came from the opposite side of Shinobu, surprising them both. How long had he been there?

"There ya are! Came out of no where!" Uzui roared interrupting her thoughts "Now we got the crew we ought to make a flamboyant plan! If whatever Demon in this village could take down Tomioka it has to be one of the upper moons!"

Sadly Shinobu has to agree, Tomioka wasn't weak. Whatever they were facing had to be strong, and for three of them to be called she was thinking of the worse.
"We'll have to search the village first, make the plan after," Shinobu decided, they both agreed  and ended up running the rest of the way there in silence.

———

"No noise, watch from behind the gates." Shinobu urged. The village was just on the horizon, a minute or two away. They arrived just before Dusk so they could scoop out the demon quickly and find Tomioka. No crow had given news of his death so they had the plan set in stone.

"We should watch from the Wisteria on the far right," Muichirou mentioned, it looked like the Village was built in the middle of a couple, which was common. They agreed and all found stable branches view from.

Far away the village looks ordinary, houses and street lights lit up as the sun disappeared leaving them with enough light to observe. Not one person seemed distressed or cautious which was more concerning then everyone locked away in their houses.

None of the three-spoke, just watched for a while as the people walked and talked as if it were day. This isn't right, shouldn't they at least be quiet? But the village buzzed with life.

"Something is definitely wrong, aren't they scared all the light and sound will attract demons? Why aren't they worried in the slightest?" Uzui vocalised the thoughts of the three, but something caught his attention before he could say anything else. Shinobu followed his line of sight to see.....

Tomioka?

"Giyuu have some more fun, relax!" They faintly heard someone yell. There's no way that's him... They thought until Muichirou remarked

"It just looks like Tomioka-san is with his family, why would they call us?" The two turned toward the younger one.

"That's not Tomioka!" Uzui said before Shinobu could, and he didn't have family? Which meant frie- no Giyuu wouldn't have those.