Smut warning🥵🥵

Kayla, Laurah and Ruby decided to go and get ice cream.

"𝔞𝔯𝔢 чαll rєαdч? " 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚊
"𝚢𝚎𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘" 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍

ᗯᕼEᑎ TᕼEY ᗩᖇᖇIᐯEᗪ ᗩT TᕼE IᑕE ᑕᖇEᗩᗰ ᑭᒪᗩᑕE. Mattia has spotted Ruby immediately.

" lover boy, your new girl is here "
Said Robert

𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕧-

I just had to....

I acted like I went to the bathroom and once she spotted me she went to the bathroom hall too.

Ruby- hey Matti-

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕠𝕧-
Mattia immediately pulled Ruby into a kiss. She kissed back and they started having a hot make out session.

Mattia- how bout you just tell the girls that something came up and that you have to go home. And I will tell the boys the same?...

Ruby- yea... sure

You both send the text and go back to making out because of the height difference Mattia takes your thigh instructing you to jump. You puts you against the walls me starts slightly chocking you. His tongue slips into your mouth and so does yours into his...

Mattia- how bout we take this to my place princessa?

Ruby- si papi

Hi guys get into the car and the whole way to the house Mattia had his hand on your inner thigh.

Mattia opens the door and directly carries you to his room you both continue making out until he takes off your shirt and you do the same for him. You Guys are not both in underwear and he puts you into doggie style. He slides your under to the side and directly shoved his 🍆 into your 🐱.

Ruby- auhhh you scream in pain
Mattia- ohh your so tight babygurl

Consequently the pain turned I to pleasure and you both were moaning like crazy.

Mattia- Im bout to cumm

Ruby- me too papi

You guys both came at the same time and he directions you to his 🍆. You start sucking and he moans crazy

Mattia- ughhhhh

After he cums on your tities and makes his way to your 🐱. He starts licking it and it makes you feel so good. Like you've never felt before. You come on the bed.

you Guys both fell asleep next to each other..

Cuddling
.