Chapter 1

It started at a concert with Ginny.

*

"Sabina!" Ginny yells for the third or forth time. I snap my attention back to her and she seems quite smug about getting it. "Close your mouth hun, you're drooling." She says tapping my chin, sitting it back in place. I wipe my mouth with my sleeve,the fact I really was drooling made this all the worse.

Did he notice? I wonder.

"Don't worry, I think he saw you." Ginny reassures me as if reading my mind. "But, then again you were pretty obvious." She adds taking a sip of he hot chocolate.

"Sorry, the guy just does that to me." I say rubbing my hands together trying to get the warmth back in them. Ginny galiently offers me her hot chocolate cup which I use more to warm my hand then to drink.

God why'd I forget me gloves. I was I such a rush trying to make it to the mall in time to meet with Ginny I left them somewhere.  So now walking back home might end up freezing me.

Ginny shrugs, "I'm not the one drooling over myself, though I don't blame you...maybe you should have more control and a stronger willpower (like me), but I don't blame you, I mean it is Dylin Colt, sadly the most perfect guy on earth."

Most perfect is right I think and then sigh. Dylin, star quarter back of our schools foot ball team whose perfect in every way, perfect hair, perfect lopsided grin, perfect face, perfect eyes, perfect... Abs I giggle and I should know I spent a summer admiring him at the pool.

"Well second perfect that is." Ginny finishes shattering my daydream.

"Second?Perfect?" I repeat not hiding the blatant disbelief in voice that clearly showed on my face as well.

"Well yeah, everyone knows that the lead guitarist of Frost, Christian is the most scrumptious guy ever." She giggles.

"Who?" I ask.

"Gasp!" Ginny actually says and halts our walking. "Who are you! Cristain, you know from Frost?"

I shake my head, "Never heard of 'em. Sorry." I strug.

"No, I'm sorry for you my poor misfortuned friend. If you have not heard their music you have not lived." She pulls out her phone and started texting right away super fast for a minute and when I try to ask her what she is doing she holds up a figure motioning for for silence.

I comply and finally she's done.

"So what was that about?" I ask taking a sip of her coco.

She smiles, "Meet me at eight tonight, we're going to a concert." She says.

I all most do a spit take.