chapter 1.

Taylor's p. o. v.

"Taylor." I heard his dark raspy voice.

"What Harry?" I asked pulling the blanket up over my head.

"Wake up." He whined shaking me. I groaned as he shook me. Pulling off the blankets he jumped on me. His lips touched mine and I felt the familiar tingling feeling over come me.

"Merry Christmas baby." He whispered in my ear before nuzzling his head into my neck. I played with his long curly hair running it between my fingers. He moved his head up to my neck. I felt his warm breath. He kissed my lips, then my neck, then back to my lips.

"We need to get up." I said pushing him beside me. He whined and looked up at me with his green eyes.

"But it's cold outside the blankets." He said laying up against me. I laughed at his attemps and kissed his nose.

"Sorry." I answered him getting up out of the blankets. I stretched shivering from the cold air. Harry got up and embraced me in his arms keeping me warm. Wrapping my arms around his neck I kissed him once more.

"Okay, seriously Harry we need to get dressed. My parents will be here soon," I brushed my hand against his cheek.

"Why did you have to ask them to come at elevn in the morning? That's so early!" He complained following me into the kithcen. I opened the freezer door and pulled out cinnamon rolls.

"So you're making those for breakfast?" Harry asked pouring coffee into a cup as I put the cinnamon rolls into the oven.

"Would you rather have something else?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yes I would." He said walking towards me. He kissed me and slid his hands up my shirt. "This is how it starts." He said kissing my neck. The doorbell rang and I pulled away.

"They're here!" I yelled running to the door.

''They just had to ruin the moment" He said under his breath. I opened the door revealing my parents and Austin.

"Merry Christmas!" I cheered hugging them.

"Something smells very good." My dad said. They followed me into the kitchen where I found Harry putting cinnamon rolls onto plates. Grabbing a plate I gestured for everyone to follow me into the living room. I sat on the floor next to the Christmas tree.

"Merry Christmas sweetie." My mom said handing me a present and sitting next to dad on the couch. I turned the present over running my hands over the silver wrapping.

"Are you going to open it or are you just going to stare at it?" Harry asked laughing. I glared at him before ripping open the corner. I peeled of the rest of the paper and looked at the box. After taking off the lid I gasped at the small silver cat collar.

"Oh my god, this is amazing mom." I said standing up. "Meredith!" I yelled searching the room. I found her laying on the back of the couch sleeping. I picked her up and clipped the collar around her neck. She shook her head and jumped out of my arms running under the table. Everyone shook her head as I laughed.

"I'm guessing you like it." My mom said smiling. I nodded my head handing her a present.

"And this is yours." I said handing another one to dad. "And yours." I reached out to Austin. Everyone started talking while opening they're presents and I rolled across the floor to Harry. He put his arm around my shoulders and kissed my forehead.

"Oh, Taylor this is lovely." My mom said holding up the sweater I got her.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled. Austin had opened his. A new camera sat in his lap. My dad had a baseball cap in his hand.

"This is amazing." He said putting it on. I looked at him laughing as I read it for the hundreth time. It said T Swift's Dad in shiny gold writing. As I leaned on Harry he got up causing me to fall into the tree. I glared at him as he out of the room laughing.

"So when are two leaving for New York?" Austin asked.

"Um, I don't we're leaving until the night before." I said looking at him.

"Oh well-" Austin was interupted by Harry bursting into the room.

"Merry Christmas my love!" Harry said reavling the kitten in his hand.

"Oh my god!" I screamed running over to him. I took the small white kitten out of his arms and craddled it in mine.

"Her name is Olivia." He said leaning into me.

"Olivia Benson!" I said holding her up high. She meowed and I brought her down close to me again.

"I'm glad you like her." Harry said rubbing my shoulder. I turned around and kissed his pink lips. I leaned into the kiss and he smiled.

"Get a room!" Austin yelled.

"I'll take that offer." Harry said smirking. I smacked his arm and he glared at me.

"Later." I whispered walking away. His face lit up and he smirked at me. I smiled back at him and he came to sit next to me by the tree.

"When exactly is later?" He asked leaning towards my ear.

"Whenever my parents and Austin leave." I said looking over at them talking. My dad was laughing while my mom and Austin had straight faces meaning my dad thinks he said something funny. Meredith walked back into the room itching at the collar. I called her over and she pranced to me plopping down next to me in one of her various displays of bad posture. I unclipped the collar from around her neck and put it on Olivia. She climbed out of my lap and walked overe to Mere.

"Uh-oh." Harry said laughing as Olivia jumped on Meredith. I smiled as Meredith got up and ran away with Olivia on her heels.

"I think they're getting along." I said as everyone laughed watching them play.

----

Please vote and comment!

'