Chapter 2

Harry's p. o. v.

"I'm so glad you guys were able to come." Taylor said hugging Austin.

"The pleasure is ours." Andrea said hugging Taylor from the side.

"Hey," Austin said quietly as he walked next to me. "I heard what you said earlier."

"What did I say?" I asked looking at him.

"You know." He elbowed me in the side. "When you and Taylor were under the tree whispering.''

"What abou that?" I asked looking at him.

"It's none of my buisness what you guys do in bed but, I just want to be clear about something." He said looking at me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's my sister. I don't care if she's 25 or not, if you sleep with her and leave her. I'll find you." He said pointing a finger at me.

"Okay. But first tonight wouldn't be the first time and second," I looked around the room. "want to know a secret?" He eyed me suspiciously and I went on. "New Years eve...I'm gonna ask her to marry me."

"What?!" He whisper yelled to me.

"I asked your dad. He said yes." I said grinning.

"Wow. I didn't think you were ever gonna ask-"

"What are you guys whsipering about?" Taylor asked raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing!" Austin said patting my shoulder. "Well mom, dad, I think it's time we get going."

"Oh, okay." Taylor said walking to the door. I followed and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Bye!" She yelled watching them get in the car. We watched them drive down the street before Taylor shut the door.

"Soooo." I said looking at her.

"So what?" She asked walking towards the kitchen.

"So everyone's gone. Just me and you." I followed her.

"And the cats." She said.

"And the cats." I whispered under my breath.

"You wanna help me?" She said grabbing plates off the table.

"Sure." I said getting the plate of pie. I dumped the remaining dessert into a plastic container and handed the dirty dish to Taylor. She threw in in the dishwasher and walked behind me. I felt her small arms wrap around my waist, her head against my back.

"I never thought they'd leave." She said sighing.

"Did you want them to leave?" I asked turning towards her.

"No but, I like my alone time with you." She said stretching up to kiss me.

"Is this going where I think it's going?" I asked smirking.

"You wish." She said.

Taylor's p. o. v.

I turned away from Harry and went back to doing the dishes. I watched as he put the leftovers in containers walking back and forth to the fridge. He accidently knocked a towel off the counter and I picked it up rolling it. I pulled my arm back and hit the towel off of his butt.

"Ow!" He exclaimed rubbing his but with his hand. "What was that for?" I shrugged.

"Just having a little fun." He smirked at me and I questioned his look. Grabbing a bag of flour he put his fist in it. He laughed before pulling a fistful of flour out of the bag. "You wouldn't." I said.

"Oh, but I would, Miss Swift."

"I guess you gotta catch me first." I said running towards the fridge. He followed continuously throwing flour at me.

"I'll get you!" He yelled as we ran around the table for the hundreth time. My foot slipped on flour and i fell on the floor hitting my head against the table. "Taylor!" Harry yelled kneeling down next to me.

"You got me." I smiled at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked dusting the flour off my face. I nodded and he placed his arms under my knees and back. Lifting me up he walked over and sat me on the table. "You need ice." He said going over to the freezer.

"Harry, really, I'm fine." I said wincing as he shut the freezer door. He walked over to me and placed the ice pack on the back of my head. I placed my hand over his and held in there.

"Even covered in flour you're beautiful." He said. I blushed as he kissed my forehead. He let go of me and walked into the hall.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking around the wall.

"To turn on the shower. You're not getting in bed looking like that." I laughed and got up putting the ice back in the freezer. I walked up the steps and leaned on the bathroom doorway. "I got the water set just how you like it." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Are you getting in too?" I asked when he was almost out the door.

"I have something else to do." He said kissing me and walked out. I shook my head and peeled my clothes off before stepping into the warm water. I grabbed the soap and washed my hair and body. I hummed to myself as I got out.

I grabbed a towel off the rack and wrapped it around me. I bent down to grab my clothes but came back emty handed. I looked down and they were gone.

"Haha very funny Harry." I said to myself before opening the bathroom door. I walked into the living room but didn't see him. "Harry!" I yelled walking into the bedroom. The door shut behind me and I turned around. Harry's lips crashed onto mine and I kissed him back.

"I've been waiting all day for this." He said smiling into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and he picked me up walking to the bed as the towel fell off.

---

Please vote and comment.