Chapter 2 (officer friendly)

Alex pov
Its been over a month since the breakout, a month since I lost my mom and little brother. I have been on my own since then which feels like an eternity. I walk through the woods quietly with my combat bow lock and ready for any danger. I find a large rock on an edge of a river I take an empty water bottle dunking it inside receiving the water. I sit on the rock making more arrows with my knife before I hear multiple guns shots go off inside of town. "You go to be kidding me" I said out loud before hopping off the rock running towards the noice. I reach the end of town seeing a tank with rotters swarming around "dumbass he should know that would attract them." I watch as the man gets out fighting them off popping off more rounds. I face palm as I see another guy that didn't look American help him out. I ran to the back as I heard another gunshot come from the top. A chuck load of cement that's next to my foot raises "son of a bitch" I said out loud running into the back of the store.
I pull out my gun that was in my holster waiting for anyone to pop out. A blonde girl that looked around my age had her gun out on me as three other people surrounded her.
"Who are you? " "Are you the one who was popping off those round trying to get us killed? " She hissed at me. I scoffed "no I wasn't I'm not like that idiot. I'm Alex. Who are you? " I questioned back. She put her gun down putting it back into her holster. "I'm Andrea. that's Jacky pointing at a older woman. That's t-dog pointing to a colored man. He smiles at me and removes his hand off his gun. And that's Morales. Morales come up to me and puts his hand out. " Hi Alex you we have a group would love for u to join us. " He said to me I smiled and shook his hand back and gave a questionable look. "Wait there is more of u? "
"Yeah, we have a small camp others are there. Their is two more people with us rn. " Jackie said before getting cut off by the two men from before.
Andrea grabs ahold of him putting a gun to his temple.
"What the hell where u thinking?"
Morales cuts her off "Andrea don't do this"
"We're screwed. We're all gonna die because of you."
"Tears start to fill her eyes as Jackie Comforts her.
" Can someone please tell me who this is?" The Asian boy says pointing at me.
"That's Alex she came in here after hearing the gunshots." Morales says
"Nice to meet u Alex I'm Glenn"
I give a warm smile and shook his hand as I turn my focus back to the idiot in the tank.
"That's Rick. He is a cop" Says Glenn
"He is pretty stupid for a cop don't u think" I say giving a concerning look. He gives me the glare before hearing another gunshot. "Is that Dixon? " Andrea complains. We all run to the roof seeing a bald guy shoot a rifle at rotters. "You are the son of a bitch that tried to shoot me" I yell as I was about to knock the shit out of as Morales stops me
"Oh sweetheart don't get your panties in a wad I'm just using percussion"
I get out of Morales' bondage and run to him hitting him in the nose causing blood. "One I'm not your sweet heart and two if u ever try to shoot me again I will make sure u r six feet under ground" I hiss at him.
He gets up rubbing the blood off his nose. "Fiesty I like her. Who the hell are u anyways. " I walk up to him getting in front of him face to face.
"I'm your worse damn nightmare"
I spit as his shoes.
Minutes later him and t-dog get into it. He beats him up and points a gun to all of us.
"Now who is in charge all in favor for me? " Dixon says everyone raises there hands in fear. "Merle don't do this" -Jackie says. "Hm his name is Merle not Dixon hm probably his last name or nickname. " I say to myself. All of a sudden the idiot in the tank hits him and cuffs him to a metal pole.
"Who the hell are you?"
"I'm officer friendly"