hot hands baby!!

(i turned on auto caps to write this story i hope you're happy trevor) (also i was gonna write this on ao3 but i forgot until just now sorry <3)

After recording the last ever Awsten + Travis' Slumber Party Podcast episode Awsten felt fed up. He knows it's the last episode and he won't ever have to read Geoff touching him with this hot, sweaty hands ever again. He's had enough of that for a lifetime. He decides to head to his house only to find Geoff waiting there.

"I have a problem," Geoff states.

Awsten really wasn't in the mood to help him, but he knew he had to. "What is it, Geoff?" The green haired boy asks.

"I-I don't know how to say it. But I-uh-" He suddenly stops, and Awsten notices his pupils turning a dark shade of red.

"Um, Geoff? What's going on with your e-" He gets cut off by Geoff choking him.

Awsten then loses his fucking shit and kicks the blue eyed boys crotch. Geoff falls to the ground and Awsten runs to his kitchen to find a very sharp knife. He runs back to Geoff and cuts his hands off and then into bits. He feels relieved.

Then he hears Geoff scream and he suddenly snaps back into reality. Awsten had imagined the whole eyes turning red thing.

Awsten then ran out the door, leaving Geoff to die, and never being seen again.

The end.