11~ Promise

Where am I? Is this heaven?

Robbe hears a sweet light voice, it's a female voice. He sees a women. A beautiful young woman. Light brown hair and those big blue eyes. She's wearing a white shirt with sweatpants.

???: "Hey honey! You okay? Try to sit straight up."
Robbe: "What? Where am I? Who are you?"
???: "Oh honey! I'm Dr. Darlove, but you can call me Lea. You're in the hospital. You jumped out the window at school... you're not dead!"
Robbe: starts crying "Nooo! I don't want to be here.."
Lea: "Why not? You're safe now."
Robbe: "I don't like being alive."
Lea: "What happened? Why did you try to commit suicide?"
Robbe: "I rather not say that."
Lea: "But honey I want to help you. I'm a psychologist."

Robbe explains everything

Lea: "You know sweetie, I think Jens had a very hard time."
Robbe: "N-no he left me, just like Sander."
Lea: "But don't you think Jens has been confused about his feelings? He really loves you!"
Robbe: "You r-really think so?.."
Lea: "Yes hun! I'm even sure he does! I think he walked away because he was tired of Jana."
Robbe: "When do I go home?"
Lea: "You'll be here for 2 months or longer that's your decision!"
Robbe: "I don't know yet. At least it's better than home."
Lea: "Are you okay?"
Robbe: "I'm Fi-"
Lea: "I know you're not. I was just testing if you would lie to me. And you really don't have to. I'm your big sister from now on. You can tell me everything!"

This is just what Robbe needed. Someone to trust. Someone he could tell everything. It might be Lea's job to fix kids when they're down but she loves it. She's been bullied when she was younger and no one helped her, but she was a strong girl. So she decided to help children who needs it. Because no one was there for her when she was a kid.

Robbe: "I wish I could."
Lea: "It's okay, but I'll give you some rest now. If there's anything just push the red button and I'll come directly to you. It's gonna be okay Sweetheart. I promise."

When Lea opens the door she sees her a boy with deep green eyes and dark brown, almost black soft hair.
He stutters:

Boy: "Is Robbe in here? I-is he okay? Where i-is he? Pl-pl-please-"
Lea: "Shhh it's okay! She hugs the boy thighs he's okay sweetie, but can you tell me your name?"
Boy: "I'm Jens"
Lea: "Fine, go in honey."

Jens walks in and is very shocked when he sees Robbe. He walks up to him and hugs him thighs. Both of them are in tears.

Jens: "This is all my fault! I thought you were dead! I hate Jana I wish I-"
Robbe: "It's okay, I didn't thought you'd come over..."
Jens: "Of course I would! Even if you weren't here anymore I would. I love you. Ans I didn't meant to leave you I was just so... it was stupid of me."
Robbe: "A-are you gonna stay the night?.."
Jens: "Duhh! From now on we'll always stick together right?"
Robbe: "Yeah, together."
Jens: "But you need sleep... get some rest."
Robbe: "Okay.."

...

Robbe: "Jens?..."
Jens: "Uhu?"
Robbe: "Can you lay with me please?"
Jens: "Y-"

Robbe just kissed Jens again. Aand he didn't even started his sentence this time.

Robbe: "Sorry..."
Jens: "Why? I didn't mind it. But still get some rest!"
Robbe: "But what if you'll leave again?"
Jens: "I won't!"
Robbe: "You promise?"
Jens: "Promise"