Chapter 1: A fourth dex holder !?

[Kanto Region; Vermillion City]

We see a young man with a Gardevoir and Nidoking by his side this young man is Akira an Expert in Pokemon behavior. His adventures takes him to the region of Kanto where he will have to fight against an evil organization.

Akira: Gardevoir, Nidoking attack !!

The two Pokemon attack the target hard and sends it flying into the fence near by.

Akira: tch, Is that all you got !?

Rocket Grunt: *panicking* I-i'll steal that rare Pokemon no matter what !!

Gardevoir looks at her master and speaks telepathically to him.

Gardevoir: Master, what should we do with him ?

Akira: ………Nidoking, kill him.

Rocket grunt: Wha-aaaaagh !!!

After a moment the Rocket grunt is shown with blood flowing from a wound caused by Nidoking's horn.

Akira: *folds his arms* (Team Rocket ?) my new target is………their boss. 

Just as Akira said "Boss" An image of Giovanni is shown.

Akira: *calls into his base* I'm gonna need someone to clean up a mess.

????: *she sighs* Again ? I swear you never fight anyone and leave them alive.

The young woman who works with Akira is shown in a peculiar outfit a black body suit with green lining her name is Ellie.

Akira: Believe me Ellie. I would keep survivors remaining if they didn't have a bounty on their head. 

[A few months later in Pallet Town]

A Familar scene is shown with Red teaching the kids how to properly capture a Pokemon a Nidorino in this case. Then with Akira we see him bump into Professor Oak.

Oak: Oh, sorry young man. Say what's your name ?

Akira: I'm Akira. What is it you want to talk to me about ?

Oak: Akira, well young man I have something for you. *he hands Akira a red box* This Pokedex will record information on Pokemon you catch and will help you on your adventures.

Akira: Thank you sir. This will be helpful.

Akira leaves Pallet Town and heads to Viridian city where he will get more info on the boss of Team Rocket.

Akira: (I'll be quick then head back home to Kalos.)

Narrator: We have just met our hero of this story Akira a Mercenary sent by an Organization to deal with Team Rocket by taking down their boss Giovanni, What will be next in this trainer's dark and terrorfiying tale ?  Stay tuned . As the adventure continues.