.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

WELCOME TO OUR PROMPT COMP!

Our rules are simple, and our prompts are fun
Slots will fill up, and prizes will be won!

-ˏˋ⋆

RULES

1 - Add this book to a public reading list (publicity) and your private library (updates)

2 - PERMANENTLY follow this account (( soulsistvrs )) as well as Alex's (( nnightdday )) and Aeney's (( chronic_dreamer )) for updates and announcements. Nobody likes an unfollow! 

3 - Fill out the form in one comment-- inline only.

4 - Use the correct password! The password will be in our bio.

5 - Have fun with this! These prompts are ones that we particularly love, and we also would love to see your interpretation of them!

6 - Tag and share this account with at least 3 friends

7 - Don't flake on us. Please-- these take a lot of work, and if we can't depend on you to submit an entry every week (not that it'll be that hard, with quarantine and all) then...

-ˏˋ⋆

HOW THIS IS GOING TO WORK

Every week we will post a new prompt-- you will have a week to write your interpretation, which you can publish in a separate book (if you want) or you could email them to therealaeneyryans@gmail.com . Don't worry-- Alex will help judge, too, but we have to go through some super-secret third party to get the prompts to her ;D

Then, we'll judge the prompts based on GRAMMAR, CREATIVITY, and STRUCTURE. And later we'll announce our top three winners, and each will receive points: ten points for first place, five points for second, and three for third.

Finally, we will keep a running scoreboard-- and after a month, the writer on the top will receive a cover for three of their books from both Alex and Aeney, a follow from all five accounts if not already (Alex and Aeney, their backup accounts, and this one) and one of their books read by both of us! 

-ˏˋ⋆

FORM

Username: 
Reason why you want to join:
Tags (3):
Rules:
Password: