Chapter One " The Beginning of the End"

It was that warm evening the two lovers met. Darmon was stressed and wanted to chill out. To clear his mind. As he laid against a tree, looking up at the dark pink sky. He inhaled softly and slowly he exhaled.
"A demon in the human world. Thats not common. I like it." A sweet but interesting young female voice spoke.
"An angel judging isnt allowed either, but here we are." Darmon shrugged.
"Im Angul by the way demon." She sat behind him against the tree.
"Darmon. What brings you to my place?" He chuckled slightly as he looked up at the leaves falling.
"Bored. And I may or may not have stalked you a little." She giggled innocently.
He blushed a sliver white as he looked down. "How charming" he smiled. His chest throbbed at the sound of her laughter.
"Hehe Im rather charming if i do say so myself" she chuckled as she crawled to his side. "Do you find me charmingly beautiful?" She smiled in his face.
*so close* he thought. He nodded as he kissed her forehead.
She blushed a deep blood red.
"Half demon arent ya?" Darmon was surprised at her.
"Im supposed to be angel....dont tell anyone...k?..i have demons blood but the outside is Angelic..." She hugged her knees as she buried her face in her knees.
" Angels blood. But i look and kinda act like a Demon.'' He confessed. She looked up at him. "Really?"
He nodded. She smiled as She hugged him. "Heck yeah!!"
He blushed a whiter sliver as he slowly and awkwardly hugged her back or at least patted her back.
This meeting the two had went on for years, becoming close friends until the day arrived when they each were going to confess something to the other.
Darmon and Angul had taken deep breaths at the same time.
"Im in love with you!" Darmon shouted
"I think i love you!" Angul squealed.
They both looked at each other.
"Y-you love me?" Asked a very confused Darmon.
Angul nodded. "Wait..you love ME?" She asked as she was confused but she smiled.
They hugged each other as they held each other's hands.
*Time skip to the birth of their daughter*
"What should we name her?" Darmon asked as he held her.
"Killer Angel?" Angul suggested.
" Too long dont you think? And i dont think she would kill." Said a very concerned Darmon.
"Hmmm" Angul hummed.
"Kyra?" Suggested Darmon.
"I like it!" She kissed him softly as she smiled. Soon a knock on their door of their new house.
"Ill get it honey" Angul said as she answered the door.
"Angul, Darmon..your both needed in preparation for the war" a stranger demon told them
"Hm? What war?" Darmon asked as he just put baby Kyra to bed and held Anguls hips.
"War..if Angels and Demons.." they spoke
Angul tears up and looks at Darmon
"I thought that wasn't going to be until another century?" Darmon asked
"It was moved much sooner I'm afraid" they spoke softly
"What should we do about Kyra?" Darmon asked
"The Council shall handle the little one while you're both away" the stranger reassured them both.
"Okay..." Angul said nodding as she spread out her wings flying away off to their positions. Darmon follows her getting into formation.

The stranger takes Little Kyra up to the council as they stopped looking at her for one second and she was gone. Down onto earth she fell onto the roof of an orphange.