2

Bakugou's pov.:

When I couldn't stand the tought of him knowing my secret I said a little quieter than I usually talk, when actually, I talk pretty quietly. My voice gets quieter when I'm nervous, anxious or something like this. "Hey, K-Kirishima.. You can let go of my h-hand, I can take care of this little s-scratch...". I tried to get my hand out of his grip. It didn't really worked... Bad memories from the day my father... touched me in many ways went trought my head with the voices saying:

You little shit!!! You are so fucking weak! Like you can't even get your hand out of a weak grip!!! I always knew you are a disappointment but I didn't know that you were that big of it! Oh, wait... I KNEW IT FROM THE DAY YOU WERE BORN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!

I got really nervous, scared and anxious. I hoped he didn't see my face but at the same time I wanted for him to see my face to realize that I don't want him touching my hand.

After a while I started crying lightly. Happily no one except us was in the hallway. I turned my head around so Eijiro wouldn't be able to see me crying.

Kirishima's pov.:

When Bakugou talked, I was really curious why his voice has gotten quieter, even tought, I tought it was impossible for him to get more quiet because he already was barely heard for me. Then I started thinking about how he was stuttering and tried to get out of my grip. I heard him wince a little when I squeezed his wrist.

After some time on Katsuki's face started to grow a really sad expression. And after few second he started lightly crying.

I got a little bit shocked because he looks so damn strong and manly. Sure, his face is some kind of a sweet baby face but still it's pretty manly. I realized that I shouldn't just think how manly and strong he is right now but to do something that will help him calm.

And as I tought, I did. I let go of his hand and got closer to him. As I looked at his face underneath the tears I saw a really sad and a little confused expression. Probably confused about what I'm doing right now. I didn't say anything. Not that, that I didn't want to talk with him but because the silence was somewhat comfortable. I just got closer and hugged him. I laid his head on my chest and calmed my breath. When I looked at him he was still tensed a bit but he was more calm and comfortable. I was proud of myself. After he leaned to my touch I started to rub circles on his back to calm him more. It worked.

Bakugou's pov.:

After some time of me being a weak crybaby Kirishima-

Ah, ah, ah! Not only a weak crybaby... But more! You were a fucking shit that was crying! No wonder Eijiro is not talking! It's all because of you being such a weak, crying piece of shit!!!

Fuck... But it's the truth... I got lost in thoughts for a while until I felt something touching me. The touch became to be a hug... A really nice hug... It was comfortable and calming.

Few seconds took me to wipe the tears so my vision is not that blurred. I lifted my head to see if it was Kirishima hugging me and... It was him..! I actually tought that he went away, he didn't want to look at an ugly shit... But.. I was a little happy that it was him, he was the only one so far away that I trusted... I knew some people which 'wanted' to be my friends to just bully me right after I trust them... That's why it's hard for me to trust people...

But with the hug from Eijiro I calmed down. My tears slowly stopped to fall down my cheeks and started to get dry. When I comfortably laid my head on his chest I felt as he started rubbing circles on my back. He did it so softly... After some time I hugged him back and hid my face in his chest. I felt that he was really strong.. I.. I felt safe with him... I felt safe with someone from a long time...