[1] New cycle

Hey guys! Thanks for tuning in after two years!

For now, I'll be updating every Sunday up until Christmas, and then we'll be seeing how things goes afterwards :)

Remember to read the first book if you haven't already!

Thank you, and enjoy the story!

Margot and Jared's relationship was going amazing after they got rid of Tom. After quite a few rounds in court he got sent to prison for three years, and he had to pay Margot a twenty-thousand dollar fine.

Margot didn't really care much about the money, as the fact that Tom no longer could do anything to hurt her was more than enough for her.

Jared believed that he had never seen her happier, and that also made him happy.

Bella had also managed to turn four months old, and both Margot and Jared thought that she was growing way too quickly.

Other than that, nothing else special had happened. Doug still wasn't a big fan of Jared (not that anyone ever expects Doug to like him, but you know). Neither Jared or Margot had seen Constance after their little accident either, even though she had messaged them saying that she was sorry for her behavior.

Even though the family problems were still very present in their relationship, Margot and Jared's relationship was better than ever, and by now some people would say that they were acting more and more like a married couple.

But it was soon time for the couple to meet a new obstacle in their relationship: Margot's period.

As you may recall, Margot had been on birth control since she was about 14 years old. Why? Well, it was a mix of quite a few different things really. First of all, as if Margot already didn't have enough problems with her reproductive system already, the poor girl was also given chronic extreme menstrual pains. Even though she was given medication, she was still having pain bad enough for her to spend a whole week in bed a month, either crying, sleeping or throwing up. When you mix this with Margot's moody personality and her trait of feeling really bad for herself, you might understand why her parents thought that putting her on birth control was a good idea.

And it was a good idea. The amount of time spent on birth control combined with her growing age had eventually made her natural periods not that much worse than what a normal person would have, and the worst part of it was now that the people around her had to handle how incredibly moody, picky and mad at everything she was during her week.

Margot had considered getting off the pills many times, but that was around the times she began getting sexually active a few years back, and she figured out that they might save her from a pregnancy or two. (Not that it ended up working in the end, but according to Margot herself, she would have gotten pregnant quite a few years ago if it wasn't for her birth control).

Everyone thought that the birth control had done nothing but good to Margot, but that was until she did an MRI-scan to find out how everything was looking after her pregnancy and c-section, and they found out that unless she wanted to become sterile within the next 5-10 years, she needed to stop taking them immediately.

Of course, that's what she did, and now after this very long, not interesting and probably irrelevant backstory, we can now finally get started on Jared's first encounter with Margot on her period:

~*~

Just like always, Jared woke up before both of his girls, exactly how he wanted it. He loved how Bella was literally just a miniature version of her mother.

Looking over at the woman he called the love of his life, she was sleeping peacefully, and everything seemed like it was going to be a good day.

That was until Jared started carefully combing through her hair with his fingers, that ended up waking her up.