[2] X

What a coincidence - it's Sunday today!

Day two of Jared's first encounter with Margot's period, and when he woke up he quickly set his goal of the day: To not get Margot mad.

As we all know, that's easier said than done because of Margot's short temper and Jared's exclusive ability to annoy her, but what can I say? He's an optimistic man.

Looking over at Margot, she was still sleeping peacefully, and seemed to be in an okay mood. A good starting point, if you ask me.

Jared's first reaction was to get closer to her and starting to leave small kisses on her right shoulder, inching towards her neck.

"Don't wake me.." A tired voice mumbled from the covers that she was snuggling into.

"I'm sorry" Jared said with a soft voice, leaving his face resting against her.

"No continue, I'm already awake" Margot said, still not moving from the position she had slept in just a couple of minutes earlier.

It was around these times Jared figured out that keeping Margot happy would potentially become a problem, but he decided to just fulfill his queen's requests and hope for the best.

Nothing else really special happened in a while. Jared tried to continue his quest of not making Margot mad, while Margot stayed in bed ignoring all kinds of small talk until she felt ready to get up.

When she did get up, she didn't do much more than going to the bathroom real quick, before going downstairs. She was moody, that was for sure, but currently neutral.

Bella was fast asleep, which wasn't much of a surprise as she had kept her parents awake in the early morning hours and was now tired.

Jared waited a few moments before following Margot. He didn't want to make the same mistake as yesterday, and giving her a little space wouldn't hurt in this situation, would it?

Getting down he saw Margot in the living room. She sat cross legged on the couch with a pillow between her legs. The way she was paying attention to the TV and a show that she didn't really care much about only explained that it was a way to pass time.

Sneaking behind her and into the kitchen was Jared's only way to get some advice. This was a really critical moment; one wrong movement and the day could turn out just as horrible as yesterday. Jared simply had to go to his only advisor, Sarie.

"Morning Jared" she greeted the second he entered the room.

"Good morning" Jared smiled at her.

Luckily, Doug wasn't there. He usually spent all his time working, just like Sarie also used to, but after Margot got pregnant she had shortened her work hours drastically. Margot had told her that she could start working normally again if she wanted to, but she wasn't ready just yet. I'm not sure of what the reason was, but probably she was either enjoying staying at home or seriously doubting her daughter's parenting skills. It could be both for that matter.

"So where do I move from here?" Jared asked with a low voice. He didn't want Margot to hear him.

"Hmm?" Sarie questioned, as if she wasn't really paying attention.

"How do I take care of a moody Margot?" Jared whispered.

"Oh..that.." Sarie said, now understanding what this was about. "Well it's not easy.. she can already be a lot to handle on her own but when it's that time of the month.. it's.. hard"