𝟷.

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ɪɴ✍︎︎

𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚒-𝙻𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝 || 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚒
𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘 | 𝙸𝙻
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟶/𝟷𝟻

5:45 pm

"You like it?" I turned Alora towards the mirror to look at her hair.

"I love it! Omg the color combo is perfect." She ran her fingers through her wig. "I don't know why I let that other girl fuck me up." We shared a laugh.

"That's what happens when you cheat on your stylist." I pointed towards her.

"Thank you for hooking me up last minute. I saw that your shop was closed, and I panicked."

"Girl you know I gotchu!"

"Demi!" I heard my loud ass brother calling my name.

He walked from the back of my shop and started to say something, but turned towards Alora and bit his bottom lip.

"Damnn bae. Who you looking good for? Me?" She scrunched her face up.

"Tuh! Sayvion I'm too damn old for you." She waved him off. "You say that now, but when I drop this di-"

"Sayvion! what do you want?" He plopped down on my couch. "I need twenty dollars." I rolled my eyes.

"For what? Did you talk to mommy?" I grabbed my wallet.

"She coming straight to the game after work. Granny on the way to pick me up, and she taking me to get something to eat."

I handed him two twenties. He placed the money in his pocket and pulled me into a hug.

"Glooks, chubs." I pushed him back laughing. A horn beeped outside twice. "That's my ride."

"I'll see you later. Love you."

"Love you too." He turned towards my client and rubbed under her chin. "See you later, bae." He winked.

I grabbed my slide attempting to throw it at his head. "Stop fucking with my clients." He ran out the salon door.

"LOVE YOUUU!" He yelled from outside the door.

"Let's take a video." She followed behind me.

@akhairstudios  1m