001

❝ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 ❞

⤹  𝐊𝐎𝐀 𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐉𝐀𝐇 𝐋𝐄𝐄  ⤸

➥  nineteen years old. five foot five inches. typically brown-headed but occasionally dyes his hair due to boredom. tries to make others happy and is genuine with his actions, always respectful of others boundaries and would never cross anyone. 

➥  patient and truthful. has an extremely large heart, yet doesn't allow it to be vulnerable. distances himself constantly to avoid another heartache, something he isn't sure how to handle. closed off, hesitant towards opening up to others. tries to create new relationships, but doesn't get his hopes up. 

➥  currently enrolled in college, studying to become a psychiatrist. ironic, since he doesn't open up himself, but he enjoys listening to others and helping to the best of his ability. works at a roller-skating rink and does some tutoring jobs on the side, as well. always tired, but needs the money. 

➥ bisexual with no lean

➥ bisexual with no lean. single, kinda interested but isn't pushing it. typically falls easily but has learned from his mistakes and tends to push away his feelings to avoid being hurt. doesn't trust anyone, and doesn't open up to anyone either. relationships aren't his strong suit.

➥ submissive, although he doesn't act like it. it usually disappoints others, so he doesn't talk about it much. very kinky and sexual overall, but hates the idea of friends with benefits or one night stands- he becomes attached very easily. 

➥ dreams of perfect dates and is a large hopeless romantic. loves simple things, such as picnics or long talks late at night. enjoys writing and if he is interested, might end up writing a poem for you. the best way to get him to express himself is through his writing, so takes his words seriously.  

➥ literate roleplay preferred

➥ literate roleplay preferred. too shy to dm first most of the time. always open to talking to new people but never hesitates to block anyone anymore. very forgiving and believes in second chances unless you truly fucked up, then he becomes very cold-hearted and cruel. 

➥ admin interaction is also very much so welcomed, but kept completely separate from roleplay, please understand that. admin is also in college, works, and constantly has things outside of roleplay to take care of, so apologies in advance for slow replies. if roleplays are mature, please respect that the admin will prefer if you are 15-16+ out of character, even more so 16+ since it's rather uncomfortable due to large age gaps (admin is 17).