PAGE 1 : HOW ABOUT..NO...

Looks (and yes the uniforms jacket will be around your waist just like in the picture)

*beep* *beep* GET UP!! GET UP !! WOOAHHAHAH- *SLAM*

Y/N : (man I hate that alarm clock)

Opening your eyes to look at your white plain ceiling you sighed at sat up on your bed. You looked over to your alarm clock to see that it was still in one piece. You got out of bed and did the normal task of hygiene. before heading downstairs to make breakfast. It was only 7:00. so you still had time to get in some training.

It all started when you turned 7 . from since then you would have a dream every night with some guy in a black robe and a leopard skin coat around his waist. Growing up you just always thought of it as your imagination. seeing as you were growing up you really had a lot friends.

Well you had tons of friends, or more like everyone knew you and all took a liking to you. it was just that sometimes you would rather stay by yourself to enjoy some peace and quiet. Though if anyone talked to you, you would hold a pretty good conversation with them. your life was pretty good to say the least. You had friends, you lived on your own and had a way of making money which was pretty easy.

In that dream this guy would always show you, tell you and teach you about kicks. Truth be told at first he just touched your forehead and you suddenly got the knowledge of those kicks. However what he trained you in was the execution of them to help you gain experience. When you awoke one day you got curious and tried it out to find out that these dreams really were teaching you something. These kicks were strong, too strong for normal people, so you kept this to yourself. continuing your training from that age growing up you mastered most of the moves of the martial arts he called it.

Renewal taekwondo . you had everything down pat except for the recoil-less series. Those moves were very straining on your body and you would only used them if you were in danger and as a last resort. however what he said last night in your dream confused you.

??? : This will be our last meeting. I have nothing else to show you. everything else will come to you naturally. don't worry when the memories have returned I would have already been united with my old friends.  I will unlock your powers but remember never to let anger consume you .(though you and I are the same, your consciousness and mine are two different things. though my consciousness dies, you will retain all my memories........I can finally see them again..daewi, Mira, grandpa even illypo and the others.)

That left you confuse but you said nothing and kept everything to yourself. You were making a decent amount of money in those underground arenas at midnight. Some even called you the combat God, But you just went to blow off some steam as well as to get some money. You didn't use your kicks against people because well.......they would end up in the hospital...or dead.

You ate your breakfast and ran out the door and locked your house before making your way to school. kuoh academy. This would be your second year there since starting. since it became a co-ed school last year, few boys show up every now and then. the female population still outdid the boys by a long shot. While walking to school all you thought about was if the teacher was going to forget about the homework....because you didn't do it.