Overhaul is stuck in a tree with mimic

Why, it could have just been a normal day, well as normal as you can get with Rappa being Rappa, mimic complaining about the lack of candy, and Nemoto, well he hasn't done anything, yet. But no mimic just had to climb up a tree because a bird stole his starburst but with mimic being a short little gremlin he got stuck in the tree. I was taking him on his morning walk when this happened so what else was I supposed to do accept for climb the tree to get him. And that brings us to now.

"OVERHO DONT PANIC I HAVE A CHAINSAW." Yep you probably guessed it. Dumb bird Rappa miraculously found a chainsaw, I called chrono for help and what I see is Rappa shirtless running down the sidewalk with a chainsaw held above his head, followed by a mostly naked chrono wearing a towel and his mask, and to top it all off toya with a gun was trailing behind this circus of dumbfucks. At this point I'm not sure if I should fear for my life or theirs.
"Starburst?" I look over to see mimic holding out a starburst to me.
"No" he's sad now.
I look down once again to the base of the tree to see the circus of fuckass has now resorted to trying to hold back Rappa as he's waving the chainsaw around. Tabe and Deidoro have arrived and are clinging to the tree trunk, Tabe gnawing on it and Deidoro too wasted to even climb, actually he's drinking while trying to climb, marvelous.
Another twenty minutes pass, Rappa lost chainsaw privlages. Hekiji arrived and is now praying to the tree gods to return me. Toya has just been standing off to the side with a gun in his hand doing nothing, just staring. Chrono is STILL in a towel but is now trying to climb the tree, he's failing though. I'm now 80# sure mimic is sleeping.
Thirty minutes later mimic has fallen from the tree onto Deidoro knocking both unconscious. Who cares though, Katsukame finally arrived and got me down, I dragged mimic back home by his leash.

 Who cares though, Katsukame finally arrived and got me down, I dragged mimic back home by his leash