chapter one

"wow today my hands are so non-hand sanitized, i should go do so." shrek sighed in his dark and lonely swamp.
he finds a beautiful blue hand sanitizer bottle by the dark and lonely swamp he called home.
"what are you doing in my swamp?" shrek cried out, ignoring the sanitizer's beauty.
"im so sorry! i have no home! theres nowhere else for me to go!" sanitizer sobbed.
"fine. i guess i'll let you come with me to my secret cruise to the titanic. but don't get your tag dirty, baka." shrek blushed.

later on dododododododododo

"shrek, it's flooding! what should we do?" sanitizer questioned.
"come on! we have to swim! it's the only way!" shrek said.
"but the water's too cold, and i can't swim! you'll freeze to death and i'll drown!" sanitizer acknowledged.
"just do it!" shrek grunted, yeeting sanitizer off to the abyss.

shrek swam to sanitizer.
"help! im drowning! aaah!"
"i've got you." shrek cried, holding sanitizer to him close. sanitizer sat on his back as if he was a boat.
"shrek, there's got to be another way!"
shrek looked at sanitizer with his brown ugly orbs. he smiled sadly.
"no, sanitizer. there is no other way. survive for me, please."
"no! i won't leave you to die!"
"sanitizer...I...i'm sorry. bleh." shrek groaned, taking his final breath.
"noooo!" sanitizer cried.

the end.